Sugar's little cousin...

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Just made a heck of a play at the end of the half in the aggie vs. aggie game.

Hail Mary by McNeal, T. Murphy couldn't make the catch, but intentionally tipped it directly to another aTm receiver for a 50 yd TD with 0 secs remaining!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Danny White said:
Just made a heck of a play at the end of the half in the aggie vs. aggie game.

Hail Mary by McNeal, T. Murphy couldn't make the catch, but intentionally tipped it directly to another aTm receiver for a 50 yd TD with 0 secs remaining!

Man, he's having a heck of a game... 100+ yds and a TD

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Danny White said:
Man, he's having a heck of a game... 100+ yds and a TD

That's great that we know someone on here who has a cuz playing for the Aggies. I love T. Murphy! The guy makes plays and will be fun to watch in the NFL. I would love to see the Cowboys draft this kid. I'm still holding out for Mike Williams or one of the other big names, but in no way would I be disappointed in getting Murphy. Next year's draft class of WR's is definitely getting deeper. Some really good picks.

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
That was an exciting game!! My son and my brother drove up to Oklahoma for the game. T-Murph has an unbelievable vertical leap!!

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
BrownSugar said:
That was an exciting game!! My son and my brother drove up to Oklahoma for the game. T-Murph has an unbelievable vertical leap!!

Sure is great to see Reggie McNeal spreading the ball around. And what a helluva game that was in Stillwater. Love them Aggies!