Suggs vs. Bennett?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Per PFF, Michael Bennett led the #Cowboys in pressures vs LAR with 8, which is the most any DAL defender has had in 1 game this season.

Actually been thinking whether or not we should bring him or Quinn back next season.......if it's me I'm resigning Bennett. He plays hard and adds some needed leadership. Quinn disappears way too much......

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Suggs said he'd only play with Ravens, who are last in waiver priority. KC may just be blocking that move, working a trade, or perhaps Suggs decides to play for KC.

So far it's just a waiver claim.
Trade deadline is past

conner01

Reaction score
Per PFF, Michael Bennett led the #Cowboys in pressures vs LAR with 8, which is the most any DAL defender has had in 1 game this season.
He’s a disruptive player
Some people don’t like him personally but he’s a good player
Now if he’d just learn to stay onsides lol

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
It took, what seemed like, a severe twisting of Jerry/Steven's arms to just get kickers in the building.

It certainly looks like the FO is determined to not do Jason any favors this year.
Dont know where the disconnect is.

MikeB80

Reaction score
It took, what seemed like, a severe twisting of Jerry/Steven's arms to just get kickers in the building.

It certainly looks like the FO is determined to not do Jason any favors this year.

well to be fair they traded for quinn and bennett and signed cobb.

I dont think anyone would have put a claim in for a player like this because usually in this type of situation most organizations would probably agree the guy belongs in baltimore.

For some reason Andy Reid will get a pass for that though. He gets a pass for everything. The saints also put a claim in for him though so maybe I am wrong.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
well to be fair they traded for quinn and bennett and signed cobb.

I dont think anyone would have put a claim in for a player like this because usually in this type of situation most organizations would probably agree the guy belongs in baltimore.

For some reason Andy Reid will get a pass for that though. He gets a pass for everything. The saints also put a claim in for him though so maybe I am wrong.
I give no shiv about Andy Reid.
And I was talking about in-season although, admittedly, I guess I should have been more clear.

Praxit

Reaction score
...wow, didnt know KC got Suggs. Good pick up there. I would take Suggs also..

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The team was desperate at corner. I can't remember if Donald Mitchell had quit on them or not yet at that point but they were beyond desperate for corners. Broaddus and the gang drafted some of the worst players ever in those few years.

at the same time the team had Ellis, Glover and Ekuban up front at least.

for a long time people wanted Dallas to take Leftwich.

IMO I always liked newman but looking back on it now Troy Polamalu or Jordan Gross would have been the best fits. Once woodson went down in the offseason going into 04 the safety position was a problem and the tackle spot was a real issue in the parcells years.
Wasnt Kevin Williams the other player Parcells was considering

exciter

Reaction score
The team was desperate at corner. I can't remember if Donald Mitchell had quit on them or not yet at that point but they were beyond desperate for corners. Broaddus and the gang drafted some of the worst players ever in those few years.

at the same time the team had Ellis, Glover and Ekuban up front at least.

for a long time people wanted Dallas to take Leftwich.

IMO I always liked newman but looking back on it now Troy Polamalu or Jordan Gross would have been the best fits. Once woodson went down in the offseason going into 04 the safety position was a problem and the tackle spot was a real issue in the parcells years.
If I remember correctly Pitt got slammed for taking him at 10 or so, talking heads thought they could have dropped back 10 to 12 spots and got him.