Twitter: Suh Activated

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn't know he was out. Oh well, He is not as he once was. I am more concerned about Vea. I think he is healthy and ready to go.
Now if the double team him, the Suh could be more of an issue.

Collins and Tyron can handle the DE's, we should be good.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I bet he saw Martin out. TB dline is legit. Dak is going to be running for his life or hit a lot come gametime.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Eh...we don't know that. It's 2021, we getting better. He's one the downside of his career.

His tackles, tackles for loss, QB hits, and sack totals last season all were his best in his last few years (and this with the other starting DT Vea missing 11 games).

He had 4.5 more sacks than all our DT's combined last season. While I agree with your statement that he is on the downside of his career, it's on any one of our DT's to show they are improving more than he is regressing (the trend doesn't appear to be showing that).

Believe me I want any of our DT's to prove me wrong, but until I see it I will stick with my original assessment.

Last edited:

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
It is funny that this had not been mentioned before. All we had heard was that Tampa had everyone resigned and that everyone except the S was a go. I honestly think Suh is overrated at this point. I think week to week he is not the factor he once was. He does have the ability to ramp it up for a few games though.