Twitter: Suh Activated

Redline360

Reaction score
He may be 100 years old like some stay but the man can still play some football. Obviously he has declined but he still puts up impressive numbers then most.

Heard he has almost 150 consecutive starts and his last year numbers were better then the past few years. Had a couple sacks in the playoffs and plays over 70% of snaps

Pretty damn impressive with all those miles on the body

Xeven

Reaction score
He may be 100 years old like some stay but the man can still play some football. Obviously he has declined but he still puts up impressive numbers then most.

Heard he has almost 150 consecutive starts and his last year numbers were better then the past few years. Had a couple sacks in the playoffs and plays over 70% of snaps

Pretty damn impressive with all those miles on the body
Teams learn to double team players like him. His stats go down but he is tiring up more blockers at the same time.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Inconsistent is the best word to describe him at this point in his career IMO. He makes a few plays here and there but certainly not the dominating DT from the past. In other words, I'm not losing any sleep over this.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Inconsistent is the best word to describe him at this point in his career IMO. He makes a few plays here and there but certainly not the dominating DT from the past. In other words, I'm not losing any sleep over this.
he'll do something stupid...draw some penalties and get kicked out by the 3rd Qtr.
thats what usually happens.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score

Suh overall is very inconsistent but seems to always show up against us and plays well vs Martin. He and Fletcher Cox are the only guys who seem to win or play Martin to stalemate consistently.

CWR

Reaction score
Some people sure are taking lightly the fact that Suh is one of the best DTs ever, he’ll be next to Vea who commands a double team in the running game, and we’ll be without Martin.

Na, it's just after losing Martin I've gone off the deep end. Just a little more salt in the wound. Lol

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
Didn't know he was out. Oh well, He is not as he once was. I am more concerned about Vea. I think he is healthy and ready to go.
Now if the double team him, the Suh could be more of an issue.

Collins and Tyron can handle the DE's, we should be good.
He’s still pretty good. I wouldn’t take him lightly.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Our $160 million QB is starting his first game since snapping his ankle like a twig.
Our best offensive lineman (player) is out with the flu.
And the dirtiest player in the last decade was just activated.
Oh, and it's a nationally televised game. No worries.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Didn't know he was out. Oh well, He is not as he once was. I am more concerned about Vea. I think he is healthy and ready to go.
Now if the double team him, the Suh could be more of an issue.

Collins and Tyron can handle the DE's, we should be good.
Except Collins will probably have his neck stinger thing. I doubt he makes it through the game seeing our luck. Martin being out is a pretty big deal.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
His tackles, tackles for loss, QB hits, and sack totals last season all were his best in his last few years (and this with the other starting DT Vea missing 11 games).

He had 4.5 more sacks than all our DT's combined last season. While I agree with your statement that he is on the downside of his career, it's on any one of our DT's to show they are improving more than he is regressing (the trend doesn't appear to be showing that).

Believe me I want any of our DT's to prove me wrong, but until I see it I will stick with my original assessment.
Which DTs from last year will be playing this Thursday?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Consider the timing of this, Cowboy's Martin out, Buc's Suh in, it's as if this was taken from a script for the perfect storm to lose.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I bet he saw Martin out. TB dline is legit. Dak is going to be running for his life or hit a lot come gametime.

wot!
OIP.MNHcBzhgWjcGZuB8GR_wOgHaFv

Wot!
Talk hardy now, talk hardy!