Sunday Divisional Rounds Games

Aven8

Reaction score
Detroit vs Tampa- Weather a crisp 72 degrees. Should be fun!

KC vs Bills- Weather a balmy 25 degrees with chance of flurries.

Motorola

Reaction score
Detroit vs Tampa- Weather a crisp 72 degrees. Should be fun!

KC vs Bills- Weather a balmy 25 degrees with chance of flurries.
NBC broadcasting a Sunday afternoon game (albeit during the playoffs) seems weird now... and harkens back to the old days.
Who was around when there was just Sunday afternoon Pro Football -- NFL on CBS, AFL on NBC?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Just want some good close games. Who’s got the longer drought, Lions or Cowboys?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
All this Lions love seems forced since they have two playoff wins since 1957. I hope the Bucs pull of the upset to be honest.

Ozone22

Reaction score
NBC broadcasting a Sunday afternoon game (albeit during the playoffs) seems weird now... and harkens back to the old days.
Who was around when there was just Sunday afternoon Pro Football -- NFL on CBS, AFL on NBC?
I don't remember AFL on NBC. But I do remember the Wide World of Sports on ABC. Does that count? ;)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do not remember the 60’s broadcast though remember watching games.
However yes in the 70’s after the merger. CBS had NFC and NBC had AFC. And then MNF started on ABC.