Sunday Early Games Thread...

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Why is he challenging?

Coughlin was a great HC when it comes to challenges..I remember he was perfect..but this season not that perfect

:cool:

newlander

Reaction score
vta;4320224 said:
Oh come on now. I mean it's not like I'm not rooting for the 'Skins, but who the hell is this Giants team that looked like serious contenders last Sunday Night and can't do **** against the friggins Commanders?

I'm telling you the Cowboys should be awarded something simply for their ability to motivate any team that plays them. The Cowboys are everybody else's Super Bowl.

..it sounds like an excuse BUT....Jacobs and about 5 other gspots played their arses off last week after doing NOTHING all season. I can't deny it anymore: other teams players hate our guts cause we are seen as 'America's Team'.....we have more fans in their hometowns than they do for their own teams! Pisses them off and really pushes them to play hard against us no doubt about it. Problem is, our guys fail to raise their games to the same intensity level needed IMO.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
casmith07;4320233 said:
OJ Atogwe makes a play. I remember when there was a fan club to sign this guy as a free agent back in the day.

Now he doesn't even start.

I remember. I think he lost his starting job this year? That's what the announcer said

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Arch Stanton;4320235 said:
Wasted challenge by Coughlin.

Hey friend... how are things? Hope all is well.

Hasnt Coughlin lost like 20 straight challenges?? :laugh2:

Someone should take that red challenge flag away from him lol

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
REDVOLUTION;4320249 said:
Hey friend... how are things? Hope all is well.

Hasnt Coughlin lost like 20 straight challenges?? :laugh2:

Someone should take that red challenge flag away from him lol

I'm well thanks Red. Just hoping Eli can throw this one away while Sexy Rexy throws picks as well. :)

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4320252 said:
I gotta say I'm surprised. I thought this would be a Giants blowout.
Divisional game. Skins always overperform in divisional games. And their defense is pretty good no matter who they're playing.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
newlander;4320244 said:
..it sounds like an excuse BUT....Jacobs and about 5 other gspots played their arses off last week after doing NOTHING all season. I can't deny it anymore: other teams players hate our guts cause we are seen as 'America's Team'.....we have more fans in their hometowns than they do for their own teams! Pisses them off and really pushes them to play hard against us no doubt about it. Problem is, our guys fail to raise their games to the same intensity level needed IMO.

It's hard to deny. Look at Philly, the way they played the 'Boys earlier in the season, I thought they were legit. It turns out it was just another case of Dallas being another teams Super Bowl.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
tupperware;4320250 said:

After watching him this season. I could not honestly add choke to his name.

Hasnt he led them back in 5 of their 7 wins in 4th quarter or something ridiculous like that?

I live in NY, I hate that "looks like he was hit in the face by a bus" Eli Manning but he has got game.

Dont count them out of this one until the clock runs out. Mother Flowerin Eli!!!

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
theogt;4320253 said:
Divisional game. Skins always overperform in divisional games. And their defense is pretty good no matter who they're playing.

Although in recent year the Giants have been able to beat them easier than the Eagles or Cowboys have. Very odd.

I definitely like what I see today.