Sunday games thread

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
He ran the plays as called. And you are in la la land if you think Carson Wentz wouldn't try to get a record. But again, you are just irrational about Dak. He's not good. He's selfish. No other QB would do what he did last night, Blah, blah, blah.

You'll be annoying because you've already outed yourself as a bizarrely irrational Dak hater where you criticize him for things that are meaningless. I am sure if we lose in the playoffs you'll rail about his play but then likely also talk about how his uniform wasn't worn right or he was laughing too much on the sideline or whatever other crazy things you come up with to rip Dak about. Oh and if we do win the SB, I have little doubt you'll give him zero credit. It's what people like you do.
Would you put your account on the line that Dak leads us to a Super Bowl win?

DFWJC

Reaction score
impressed with Houston today, win or lose they had a great effort

NickZepp

Reaction score
Ravens are about to tie that game. Looks like that game is going to OT.

droopdog7

Reaction score
So if the chargers and raiders tie, they both get in. Seen in soccer but opportunity for some scandal huh?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
HE is losing to the Jags?

Be sure you keep that same energy with blaming the QB for W/L in a couple week, k?

You mentioned me and asked a question. I had no intentions of getting on here and talking about Wentz. You basically begged for my input because you care about my opinions so much.

No, don't do that. You just discredited Dak's performance because he faced a "practice squad defense"....so using your own argument why is Wentz not lighting up this "practice squad defense"? Its Jonathan Taylor's fault?

fivetwos

Reaction score
So....someone please tell me that if Green Bay needed to win today they would have.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
one dumb lion, goes out of bounds saving GB a TO.....kick field goal, up by 7 with 48 seconds left

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No, don't do that. You just discredited Dak's performance because he faced a "practice squad defense"....so using your own argument why is Wentz not lighting up this "practice squad defense"? Its Jonathan Taylor's fault?
Just make sure you keep that same "blaming the QB for W/L's" energy in a few weeks.

That's all I have left to say to ya.

DFWJC

Reaction score
whoa....Houston used their last TO on a lost challenge.
Looks like Titans are going to hold on

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Lions Packers Game.

watching the pure joy on the Lions sideline as they are beating the Packers shows you what a loser mentality tanking is. Every Coach and player on that team could care less that they could get #1 overall draft pick by losing this game.