Sunday games thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Steelers needed less than a yard to pick up a first down in the closing seconds of regulation on 4th down, I think I would’ve taken my chances and gone for it. It would’ve been a big gamble but I would’ve taken the chance. Baltimore just won the toss in OT.

Adreme

Reaction score
How about your account?

Would you be willing to delete your account if Dak doesn't lead the Cowboys to a Super Bowl win?

What a stupid bet? So basically if the 4 seed in the NFC doesn't win that is somehow on the QB. How about if Wentz doesn't "lead" his team to a Super Bowl you delete your account?

DFWJC

Reaction score
You think the Packers were trying to beat the Lions? :huh:
this

Packers pulled their starters at the half.
This game was about as meaningless as it gets to them other than they made sure Rodgers and crew got a half in to stay fresh.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I feel kind of bad for the Colts.

But they too got fat and happy there and now they are essentially out.

Ken

Reaction score
How about your account?

Would you be willing to delete your account if Dak doesn't lead the Cowboys to a Super Bowl win?
No.

It is ridiculous to expect anyone to have that much confidence in a team to win the super bowl. See Pats undefeated team against mentality challenged Eli.

I like our chances.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Give me a Dallas win playing starters against the Eagles reserves over the Packers not caring and losing to the Lions any day of the week.

Based on the Lions win looks like Jax gets 1st pick with the New Yawk choir both coming in with 4 wins right now near the bottom of the staircase . The Lions pick what 2nd may take Hutchinson out of Michigan give that D Line some much needed juice .

Adreme

Reaction score
Cowboys would be the #1 seed if they hadn't lost to AZ.... chew on that one for a long time.

Probably not because had Green Bay needed the game they would have actually played their starters and won the game. They basically just wanted 2 straight bye weeks and got it.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
What a stupid bet? So basically if the 4 seed in the NFC doesn't win that is somehow on the QB. How about if Wentz doesn't "lead" his team to a Super Bowl you delete your account?
MC is filling the crazy void left when Rockport rage quite the zone.