Sunday games thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In other news, a TB defender jumped on Darnold long after he slid. No call. I assume the officials looked over at Brady and he shook his head.

Yeah but there is a group on here that will say it was a good non call, as the refs are always correct. And there is no bias.

TheHerd

Reaction score
In other news, a TB defender jumped on Darnold long after he slid. No call. I assume the officials looked over at Brady and he shook his head.
It's a little embarrassing at this point. 20+ years worth.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Head coaches are allowed to leave the sideline to high-five players during a touchdown? Interesting.

Second touchdown and a row he's run onto the field to do that. Looks like the refs even wanted to give him high fives there.

DFWJC

Reaction score
49ers D has been great the 2nd half of the season, but Stafford is shreading them so far

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Stafford is a realistic option to go on an Eli/Flacco playoff run

If he can avoid turnovers like Eli did in 2007 and 2011. I think his INTs will ultimately do the Rams in. He’s had 4 pick-sixes this season. That has to be close to a record.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So should the Chargers and Raiders collude to end in a tie.
Because that way they both make the playoffs, and the Steelers will be eliminated.

:muttley:

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Im rooting for the Saints to Win and the Rams to win because that would mean the eagles will play Tom Brady and dem