Sunday games thread

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Just keeping the "same energy" you keep......
I know you think you're fighting the good fight.
I just don't give my energy to vampires.
Some people can kick rocks by themselves.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Arizona getting away with some epic holding today. Just like they did against us. Gross.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The rams are the one team in the nfc as balanced as us. Every other team has flaws in my opinion. Just elite qb play.

if we made it past Arizona and GB I wouldn’t be surprised to play then in an NFC championship game. I think they’ll beat TB

Yes, the Bucs are looking very vulnerable. But they - with Brady - have Super Bowl blood and pedigree, which makes them dangerous.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
49ers are done...go ahead and scrap all of the game-planning for the other teams not Arizona, it will be them next week

I know this much....we can't sit back in that stupid zone like we did last week. We have got to pressure them....send Parsons on every play....along w/ Gregory and D-Law. If Murray can escape....so be it. Tip your hat. But I will take my chances sending the house.....Kearse or Wilson as a spy.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Sean McVay can be pass happy at times.
Run game opening up.
Weird….3rd and <1 and shotgun, no RB in backfield at all
:huh:
That was dumb. Sack
So 1st punt for Rams

NickZepp

Reaction score
Yes, the Bucs are looking very vulnerable. But they - with Brady - have Super Bowl blood and pedigree, which makes them dangerous.
Their defense just isn't as good as they were overall. Pass rush isn't as good. Run defense may be just as good. Their DBs and LBs just aren't as good as they were last year. But you have Brady you aren't out of it.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Do the Eagles have to race the Rams if all of the NFC seeds stay the same as they currently are?

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
We did an amazingly poor job of spying Murray last game. Be nice to actually remedy that.