Sunday games thread

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Getting Packers @ Lions & Steelers @ Ravens (that BAL fake punt play wasn't well thought out AND poorly executed).
Muting the sound on PIT-BAL so I don't hear any Roethlisberger slobbering tributes.

I lost respect for Big Ben when he raped that chick several years ago and got away with it. And how many less wins would the Cowboys have if he was our QB?

Motorola

Reaction score
Rodgers usually plays well. Still doesn't scare me that much.
Put an effective pass rush that cuts off his escape moves PLUS puts him on the ground a few times and he will get unsteady enough to throw off his rhythm.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Some try to say claim how Wentz would do just as good if not better as Dak with the 2021 Cowboys roster and said that Wentz would be 11-5. And yet wasn't the narrative that Wentz would go to the Colts and turn them into just about instant Super Bowl contenders? But now it's suddenly some acting like the Colts aren't a talented team anymore or that they don't have weapons, now that Wentz is the QB and they are fighting for their playoff lives against the Jaguars. :laugh:

Sounds like more excuses for a QB who many said was "elite" and didn't need as much help or could "elevate" the players around him. First it was Wentz can carry a team and now it's suddenly that he doesn't have help or good weapons, when he doesn't play that great or his team misses the playoffs. :laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Didn't see this posted yet.

Obviously our rooting interests today are the Rams and Cards to lose and TB to lose. I think those games are all in the afternoon. Also hope for a disaster for the Washington/New York game.
"Disaster"? I hope you just mean very poor play from both teams.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Campbell I recall was a hell of a blocking TE and taught Witten a lot.
Thats exactly right - Parcells brought over a few of "his type" of guys to help teach the young guys, Testaverte for the QBs, Cambell for Wit and Ferguson for the D-linemen.

J12B

Reaction score
The 2-13-1 Lions are beating the Packers 14-7 with 6 minutes left in the 2nd quarter..

Packers are playing all their starters.

Packers will be 1 and done in the playoffs.

Sydla

Reaction score
Well done spitting the bit last week against AZ.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Thats exactly right - Parcells brought over a few of "his type" of guys to help teach the young guys, Testaverte for the QBs, Cambell for Wit and Ferguson for the D-linemen.
Bledsoe was the QB in 2005. Testeverde's time was pretty forgettable for the most part.