Sunday games thread

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Everyone on the team should have been sprinting down the field immediately after Samuels caught that ball.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Game didn't start or sudden death then though. Lol.
Game plans change depending on score, field position, and personnel. At that point who knows what wouldve happened but we do know what didn't happen based on a missed call.

windjc

Reaction score
I’d rather play in Lambaugh in week two than in NFC title game. Get the Packers after a week of rust.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Hope our players are watching! You have to talk the refs into penalties. That player screaming got the offsides call. Ram game.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
I like the odds of putting the ball in Deebo Samuel's hands from 3 yards out and asking him to win the game for you.
That's one of those plays...genius if it works, idiot if it doesn't. Takes guts to make that call though.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Game plans change depending on score, field position, and personnel. At that point who knows what wouldve happened but we do know what didn't happen based on a missed call.

All the stuff that happens before counts is what I'm saying. You don't fall behind 17-0 or throw a red zone INT, you're in a much, much better position now than relying on prefect refs.