Sunday games thread

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Thats exactly right - Parcells brought over a few of "his type" of guys to help teach the young guys, Testaverte for the QBs, Cambell for Wit and Ferguson for the D-linemen.

Wish Parcells would have brought in a spare GM to teach the idiot at the top.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So glad we took Taco Freakin Charlton over TJ Watt….
If we hadn't, we probably wouldn't have ended up with Parsons...
D6aA5iq.jpg

Motorola

Reaction score
I forgot about the woman in Nevada. And yet the Steelers fans I know worship the guy. Disgusting.
Doesn't matter if you are a professional athlete, famous entertainer, accomplished politician, etc.
When one starts compiling multiple allegations of sexual assaults against him - there's something going on really bad - but others that knew what happened have covered it up.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
My goodness I stepped out to do some work and I see Wince choking away the Colts playoff spot.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Didn't realize a Steelers win gets them into the playoffs today.

I know the Chargers/Raiders game tonight was pretty much a win and in, but didn't know Pitt still had a shot.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
I remember back in the summer when people were saying Kenny Goliday was going to be a big player for the Giants ….
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I know the Chargers/Raiders game tonight was pretty much a win and in, but didn't know Pitt still had a shot.

Stealers need help too, not just a win.

NickZepp

Reaction score

Colts have to lose also. Which they are doing.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Colts fans have to be losing it at halftime, playing their way out of the playoffs in Jacksonville.

They’re only down 10 with a half to go but yea if I were a Colts fan I’d be drinking heavily by now. Lol!