Sunday games thread

Alweezy

Reaction score
If the Niners win this game, they came from 17 behind, a qb with an injured throwing hand, and their kicker doing the punting because their punter was knocked out of the game.
Respect. This is playoff football by the 49ers. Physical and took the life right out of the Rams.

That's not what you want to see in the playoffs. The GB cold is a thing, but I don't want us getting punched in the mouth in the playoffs either.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Niners too physical. Are you not watching game lol
their record says otherwise

they can be beat

i mean they are fighting for their life in the last game in OT for shot 9-7 doesnt make you dominate, all the playoff teams will be tough games believe it or not.. isn that obvious. you dont wish for either of then. Just play who you play. its all you can do

BTW i believe the rams pulled some starters out after the 3rd.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Question if the rams tie do they win the division? That’s huge if all they need is a fg

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Before we get there, a TD by the first team to possess the ball ending the game needs to be changed for the overtime rules. It's just not fair to me. Give each team a chance.
100% agree.

NickZepp

Reaction score
If the 49ers don't score here and the game ends in a tie I think Dallas still gets the 3 seed.

endersdragon

Reaction score
Ok if they don't then we have to play in TB. You act like winning on the road/TB is impossible. You guys need to grow some man.
Not arguing with that at all. We nearly beat them week 1, and would have if the ref knew what OPI was. Again I think we match up well with anyone.... as long as we stay in the south lol.

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
Are the Cards playing their starters? If they are we must really suck because the Seahawks are not good this year.