Sunday games thread

DFWJC

Reaction score
14-0 Panthers over Bucs

I think the Panthers would need to win next week too to hold off Tampa (assuming Tampa beats the Falcons next week)
Winning IN New Orleans is not so easy, regardless of how flawed they are.

visionary

Reaction score
Problem is again I think we need a giants loss as well. So they'd have to play next week. I don't see that happening against nick foles and the colts.

may not help us for playoffs but NO can actually win their division which would be a much lower pick for Eagles (top 10 right now)

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Neck/spine concern.

Both teams down on knee circling him.

He is on way to hospital. I'm hearing he's now showing movement in his extremities.

But hey! To all the scumbags in here (And these people know who they are), this might benefit our chances of beating them if we meet in playoffs!! Yay!!!!

Sorry, is that Eagles Montez Sweat that got injured? I just saw this, so I'm not sure. Either way, it's awful when a player has a massive injury. Hope he recovers. Never want to see injuries.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Wow….I’m stuck watching Washington vs Cleveland.
Wentz is absolute garbage. INT 1 was thrown right to a defender standing in front of the receiver on the sideline. INT 2 was thrown into double coverage deep, so well covered the receiver never looked back, 5 yards 7 yards underthrown for an easy pick. Meanwhile, under no pressure, he threw a swing pass to the RB who was only 5 yards from him and threw it 2 yards short into the ground, no defenders. The crowd has been booing him loudly, and he’s crumbling.

Deshaun Watson has played a few games now without a decent game yet, and he looks like hot garbage too. Inaccurate, holding the ball too long, no zip on his passes, no pocket presence. On one play, he scrambled out of a sack, got to the right side all alone, and instead of finding a guy or throwing it away, under no pressure, he throws it to his OT for a penalty. Twice he has scrambled to the sideline and walked out of bounds for 3-4 yard losses, not even hit, instead of throwing it away.

This is so ugly to watch.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
How do you know he has an injury? Everything was done as a precautionary measure, as with all possible head or neck injuries.
Just curious, did you see the play?

If we are being honest with ourselves, none of us no how bad something is until the report comes out......I get if you see a bone break we can tell it's bad

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
How do you know he has an injury? Everything was done as a precautionary measure, as with all possible head or neck injuries.

Usually when it's just nothing....BOTH teams don't come out like that. No thumbs up, no Pat's from teammates....just quiet from both teams, praying.

I hope they were just being overly dramatic though.

shabazz

Reaction score
A good run game and Dak throwing to the other teams is pretty threatening.

true, but how many games have you seen our defense give up a lot of running yards and Dak throw any interceptions?

Ozone22

Reaction score
Do y’all ever go stalk the eagles fan forum? I swear it’s like reading fan zone here. Their sky is falling and everyone’s doom and gloom.
I'm sure every team fan forum in every sport is the same way.