Sunday games thread

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Biggest game of the year for us. I circled this game the moment we made the trade. A LOT of teams around 6-9/5-10, so this will have huge implications on our top 10 pick.

And now it’ll allow us to clinch the entire conference AND allow Hurts to sit for 5 weeks, mammoth stakes

Mannix

Reaction score
I'd like to hear from the players who participated in the Freezer Bowl in 1982....on ALWAYS rock hard Riverfront Stadium turf at -59 wind chill.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
630px-New_Orleans_Saints_logo.svg.png

Oakland_Raiders_logo.png

2560px-Green_Bay_Packers_logo.svg.png

Cowboys! #Resilience

eagles win, cowboys rest and off season starts in 2 weeks

Flamma

Reaction score
The Packers are screwed, even if they win out. They need Washington to lose to the Browns. That's their best chance. If Washington wins, the Packers are screwed. Even though they beat the Cowboys, all the Cowboys have to do is watch them sink beneath the waves playing a lot of backups in week 18.

The Packers other shot is the Giants losing out. The Giants would have to lose to the Colts, and the Eagles lose to the Saints. That would prompt a response by the Eagles in week 18. If either of those two things don't happen, the Giants will get the 6th seed. Even if it means beating the Eagles backups in week 18.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Darnold looking good so far in Tampa..
Inserting him into the lineup (and changing coaches) has sparked the Panthers

7-0 Panthers. That Bucs pass D is suspect

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Biggest game of the year for us. I circled this game the moment we made the trade. A LOT of teams around 6-9/5-10, so this will have huge implications on our top 10 pick.

And now it’ll allow us to clinch the entire conference AND allow Hurts to sit for 5 weeks, mammoth stakes

I'll drink a beer to your failure.

Reaction score
If Justin Fields could become an accurate passer, he will become very dangerous