Sunday games thread

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We are in eagles fans heads. They are talking about us on their board during the game lol. They know we are coming.

16556098_9.jpg

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Mike McDaniel is a gambling man Miami converted a fourth and one from their own 34 yard line.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Watching these games, I think a lot of the Cowboy problems come from simple schemes. I don't think our game scheming is what it needs to be on both sides of the ball. JMO...

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Rodgers must have convinced ($$$$$) Rivera to start Wentz

Worst case scenario for Rivera is starting Wentz and then having Wentz lose to the Browns and Cooper Rush in back to back games. As the locker room was clearly behind Heiniecke.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Rough turn of events for the Dolphins the 2nd half of the season.
They might not even make the playoffs.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Mike McDaniel is a gambling man Miami converted a fourth and one from their own 34 yard line.
I'm a rambling man, a gambling man, when things hit the fan my plan is to stand as a man!

DFWJC

Reaction score
Worst case scenario for Rivera is starting Wentz and then having Wentz lose to the Browns and Cooper Rush in back to back games. As the locker room was clearly behind Heiniecke.
Their best QB might be Sam Howell

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Why the insult?

I don't think that's what he was trying to say. Saints look good on offense and defense plus look motivated to win....... Not because it's 7-0 in the first quarter

Because I been watching the NFL long enough to know that the game is not over because its 7-0. That's called silly talk

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Philly losing may not mean much if the giants beat the colts. That would clinch a playoff berth for them. So they would have nothing to play for against Philly next week, while Philly would be playing to win the division.

Reaction score
Say what you want about Teddy Bridgewater, but he's a pretty accurate passer

And he drives the Cowboys defense crazy