Sunday Late Game Thread

mldardy

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4273232 said:
Tebow won this game plain and simple, anyone who disagrees is in denial.
No he didn't. McGahee and their defense won that game.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
mldardy;4273237 said:
No he didn't. McGahee and their defense won that game.

He made those guys better. Tebow is more than just one man or one QB, he's a force of competitive will.

Everyone should see this by now, there's no other explanation.

mldardy

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4273252 said:
He made those guys better. Tebow is more than just one man or one QB, he's a force of competitive will.

Everyone should see this by now, there's no other explanation.
LOL he made them better. Gosh I see you have been sucked in to. Jeez. Yes the defense wouldn't be able to make play, San Diego's FG kicker missing a FG or McGahee running the ball. None of that is possible without Tebow there. GMAFB.

sacase

Reaction score
I love it. Its gonna make the media talk about him, which is in turn gonna get the haters frothing at the mouth. Pure comedy!

Mattb_25

Reaction score
Well, I'm not going to say that he's the reason the players are playing better, but you can easily see that the other players are playing harder for him than they were with Orton. That's a good enough reason to keep with Tebow for now, and well.. because they're 5-1 with him as QB.

burmafrd

Reaction score
IF Denver had a real QB, the way their D is playing, none of these games would have been close at all. So giving Tebow ANY credit is garbage; its HIS fault the team does not put the games away.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Tebow is one of the best sideshows to come to the NFL in a LONG time. Too much entertainment :laugh1:

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
sacase;4273256 said:
I love it. Its gonna make the media talk about him, which is in turn gonna get the haters frothing at the mouth. Pure comedy!

I agree. Tebow winning makes first take watchable because skip bayless has his tongue firmly planted inside Tebow's *** and he's ridiculed for it.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Red Dragon;4273238 said:
The Tebow legend continues another chapter.

:pray:

He's a bad mutha(shut your mouth).

That was a good game...

;)

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
mldardy;4273254 said:
LOL he made them better. Gosh I see you have been sucked in to. Jeez. Yes the defense wouldn't be able to make play, San Diego's FG kicker missing a FG or McGahee running the ball. None of that is possible without Tebow there. GMAFB.

did you see him make those hand offs late in the game? The precision and clutchness is a work of art.

Mattb_25

Reaction score
burmafrd;4273261 said:
IF Denver had a real QB, the way their D is playing, none of these games would have been close at all. So giving Tebow ANY credit is garbage; its HIS fault the team does not put the games away.

Very true, but what's to say they'd play that hard with another QB in there? It's not like they were playing this good with Orton as QB.

reddyuta

Reaction score
burmafrd;4273261 said:

Orton is better than Tebow.why were they losing those games?

anava

Reaction score
reddyuta;4273279 said:
Orton is better than Tebow.why were they losing those games?

He isn't that much better and they were probably playing less time control and field position would be my guess. I think they will keep winning until they meet a high powered offense that will force Tebow to play from behind.