Sunday NFL Playoff thread

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
That was offensive PI and had it been Dez Bryant pushing off like they, it would have been called. But New Orleans lost this game with the mistakes by Brees who is showing signs of aging. It reminds be of the Giants-Packers game in the cold when Brett Farve showed his age. Brees was playing indoors or else it may have looked the same. No one can defeat father time.

Agree....that was PI.....Just goes to show how nutless the league is. They pass a rule...but don't have the balls to enforce the rules. The league is in shambles. It's a disgrace. And it's BS like this... why I'm about done w/ this league for good. :rolleyes:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
People want Sean Payton?

The guy made one SB and three NFC title games in 14 years with Drew Brees. He’s lost 4 times in the playoffs as a favorite.

With Garrett as HC, the grass always looks greener on the other side, and for the most part probably is.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Agree....that was PI.....Just goes to show how nutless the league is. They pass a rule...but don't have the balls to enforce the rules. The league is in shambles. It's a disgrace. And it's BS like this... why I'm about done w/ this league for good. :rolleyes:
There was no pass interference the defender grabbed him s it’s the playoffs you let them play. He come to freaking excuses LMAO

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Yep. I was surprised so many were rooting for the Vikings, especially with all the love Sean Payton gets around here.
Vikings are the new America's team....if I were running the Vikings...that would be the blue print.

Aven8

Reaction score
Been saying it since last week. They beat a banged up Seahawks team at home. Roll into Green Bay and upset Rodgers.

Vikings knock off SF

Eagles win the NFC

He deserves his moment

Except for the fact Jerry would say, “we’re close”. :eek:

HungryLion

Reaction score
It’s amazing how the eagles have scrubs at corner; yet they still play aggressive and go for the ball.

meanwhile the cowboys have way more talented corners but they play soft and never turn their head to look for a pass.

It has to be coaching.