Sunday Night Football: Packers at Eagles

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
We've had this discussion multiple times but doesn't it look like the Eagles OT always steps back before the ball is even snapped?

They have done it a bunch of times and the Refs haven't called it. So they probably have been coached to keep doing it.

Sydla

Reaction score
LMAO:lmao2:I hate that Philly head coach:facepalm:

He is definitely a weirdo. That scene last week in Indy. He tries real hard to pretend he's one of the Eagles fans like by wearing Beat Dallas t shirts to practices or Bryce Harper jerseys to press conferences, etc.

pitt33

Reaction score
Packers need to go ahead here.

Might have ourselves a ball game

Sydla

Reaction score
They have done it a bunch of times and the Refs haven't called it. So they probably have been coached to keep doing it.

They do it every game. Living up here in the Philly area I see a lot of their games. Johnson seemingly false starts all the time. But I wonder if it's an unofficial rule that they refs are taught to let go. I've seen other teams do the same thing.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Sirianni is way too aggressive. It will cost them in the postseason if he pulls dumb stuff like that against good teams.

Punt the ball and play defense. Why give GB the ball in great field position?
Not just him too.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
I think Sirianni and his team gets a little overconfident when things are going good for them, and start making mistakes, signs of immaturity, may be a factor to check out in the playoffs.