Sunday Night Football: Packers at Eagles

Sydla

Reaction score
Dallas was also the only team that had to go to Lambeau. Funny how that works

Weak.

We had a 14 point lead and pissed it away. It wasn't Lambeau that cost us the loss. It was our own crappy play. You can't rationalize that away.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Letting Hurts run on third down is idiotic. Teams need to adjust or show pressure and back out of it.

clff15701

Reaction score
Man the eagles are going to kill the packers. Hurts is hard to stop.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Yeah, their "home" game versus the Giants was in London. I'd have rather played them there.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
That was easy.

The best part about these game threads involving rivals is watching some of our fans try to rationalize how the team we need to lose isn't all that good. Philly is good. Real good.
People dog on hurts for running. Why pass when he can run for 20 yards a pop.

Sydla

Reaction score
Man the eagles are going to kill the packers. Hurts is hard to stop.

I think the Pack knew it was over when they lost last week. They had life after we collapsed but the Pack imploded the very next week. They will pack it in tonight if they get down a couple of scores.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Hurts running around reminds me when a challenged kid is playing his first game and all the defense step aside to let him score, WTH?!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

The last two times we played Green Bay at home we lost. Doesn’t seem to matter where the game is played.

Ken

Reaction score
That was easy.

The best part about these game threads involving rivals is watching some of our fans try to rationalize how the team we need to lose isn't all that good. Philly is good. Real good.
Good...i wouldn't say real good.

They literally have only beaten Dallas, Washignton the first time, and Vikings with winning records this year. Hard to tell what they are.

Carson

Reaction score
Weak.

We had a 14 point lead and pissed it away. It wasn't Lambeau that cost us the loss. It was our own crappy play. You can't rationalize that away.
Not justifying losing a 14 point lead. But some of those phantom holds and blatant PIs likely go in our favor outside of Green Bay