Sunday Night Football: Packers at Eagles

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Because he’ll eventually get hurt.
But he rarely takes hits. He knows how to get out of bounds or slide when it's time.

He's the exact opposite of Josh Allen in that regard.

And hurts is built more like a rb than a QB. He has the body to takes some hits every game. I don't recall ever seeing him hurt, even in college.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Again, we blew a 14 point lead. The refs had little to do with that collapse. The only egregious missed call was the PI.

Spot on! Seems like our fan base can never accept the fact that we sometimes lose because our team does dumb things.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
But he rarely takes hits. He knows how to get out of bounds or slide when it's time.

He's the exact opposite of Josh Allen in that regard.

And hurts is built more like a rb than a QB. He has the body to takes some hits every game. I don't recall ever seeing him hurt, even in college.
Standby.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
People actually thought GB would beat these the Eagles on the road. LOL.

The Packers aren't very good and the Eagles are.
I was only hoping for an eagle loss, but it's beginning to look like all hope is lost.

Jayinem

Reaction score
We're going to end up being the only team in what 9 weeks to lose to the Packers.

HRClxQc.gif

Sydla

Reaction score
This game was likely over when GB lost last week. They knew they chances for the playoffs were largely dead at that point. Once they got down tonight, it was pretty much pack it in boys.

Mannix

Reaction score
I'm fully expecting to not win the East. Here is why....even if Philly does happen to lose one and lose to us, I really do not see us sweeping the last 2 games of the season @ Tennessee and @ Washington.