Sunday Night Football: Packers at Eagles

Mark

Reaction score
What does it say for Philly, getting lit-up for 33 (so far)?

RS12

Reaction score
It's only been a couple series, but Love looks a lot better than he did at Kansas City last year.
Was just gonna say that. One throw was high and another off target but the rest pretty accurate. Doesnt .look panicked either.

Sydla

Reaction score
What does it say for Philly, getting lit-up for 33 (so far)?

Seems like a repeat of last year.

Beat up on a lot of mediocre to bad QBs, when they face a real one like Rodgers, they struggle a bit. Last year, good QBs just destroyed this defense.

They did beat up Cousins but he can be all over the map during a season. They got lit up by Goff.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Or only chance to beat Philly is to score 20 points in the first half, I don’t believe in our run defense.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This is the same Eagles defense who also gave up 35 points to the Lions and allowed the Commanders to rush all over them. Their defense is weak link until proven other wise. They have allowed Jordan Love to come in and pick them apart. If their defense doesn't get them eliminated from the playoffs before the Super Bowl, can anyone see Hurts being the type to be able to go toe to toe with Mahomes or Josh Allen in the SB?

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
I find it ironic the Eagles have Stop Hate on the padding on their goalpost.

I believe there are versions of the Merriam-Webster Dictionary that stated the Eagles are the definition of hate.

Goalpost: ''Stop hate''

Eagles fans:

philadelphia-eagles-fan-fighting.jpg