Sunday Ticket

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Would really love it if they would do a "pay per game" type of thing. I live in the Houston broadcast area, and there are a few Cowboy games that aren't shown due to the Texans coverage. To me, it's not worth it to pay so much for NFL ticket for just 2-3 games a year.
I would really love it if the players were forced into a pay-for-performance pay scale rather than this market value bs. But I know it will never happen. The games would be much more fun to watch if it did.

shabazz

Reaction score
Most of my stuff have been gifts...i did buy some when Randy White held his first camp for me. He signed 20 mini helmets and my Riddell rep gave me a full sized one. We raffled 15 of them for a scholarship fund....I kept the full sized one. He put my name on it, so I had to keep it. Lol. Kept one mini and gifted the other 4 to some VIPs. So, I'm guilty of lining Jerry’s pockets.
We've all done it at some point, especially when the team was great.....I still don't begrudge anybody that still does it....it's their money

Flamma

Reaction score
You put money in his pocket anyway...you watch for free, provide ratings, ratings lead to bigger TV contracts.....you really want to stick it to him....don't watch at all. But, you're smart enough to already know this.
As a fan, there is only so much you can do to stick it to the team. But if you don't buy their apparel, don't go to games, and don't watch the games, that's describing my mother in law, not a fan. Believe me, they wouldn't like it if every fan just watched them on TV.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As a fan, there is only so much you can do to stick it to the team. But if you don't buy their apparel, don't go to games, and don't watch the games, that's describing my mother in law, not a fan. Believe me, they wouldn't like it if every fan just watched them on TV.
Fans are fans....when the lions went winless their fans still bought stuff. We just have a very spoiled fanbase.

rambo2

Reaction score
People think you are joking but can see 20 regular season games in the next 7 years.
Right now you have the preseason plus 17 regular season and then the playoffs. It isn't a joke and more than half will suffer with CTE and all will suffer with pain.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I live in the DFW area and get the Cowboys for free on local TV. If I was outside of the viewing area I wouldn't pay to watch them. Jerry hasn't convinced me he cares about winning, so I won't put a single dime in his pocket.

Outside of the Cowboys I don't have an interest in watching any other team play live, especially if I have to pay for it. If there's a game I want to see, and this is very rare, I will watch it the following day on one of the replay sites.
You’re putting money in his pockets even watching over the air. The networks know there’s people like you out there and use your numbers pitching ads.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
Not gonna do it this year. I have too much pent up animosity towards the team now, watching them do it all over again sure won't make it any better.
Save your key strokes, I know I'm taking it all wrong. But I'm just tired of seeing them blow it when an opportunity is dumped in their laps.