Sunday wildcard games thread

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He had 2 tds one run, one pass. So you don't see my point that he still performing with the worst oline in the league
He’s great but his defense won it. Your point is a side note. My point is big.

if dak goes for 200 and 2 tds we will lose and guys like you will say he choked.

you know it.

performing? He struggled all night. And yah it was because of his oline. Another point of mine.

jwitten82

Reaction score
He’s great but his defense won it. Your point is a side note. My point is big.

if dak goes for 200 and 2 tds we will lose and guys like you will say he choked.

you know it.
I've never said he choked, matter of fact I've been one of the ones defending Dak.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I've never said he choked, matter of fact I've been one of the ones defending Dak.
Well we know most will say that. I’m just jealous. Our qbs never have that luxury.

hebert is everyone’s darling and what has he done?

Hadenough

Reaction score
Some folks here didn't think AB going down was a big loss, either. And then we saw his back ups...
Yeah but only in Dallas does one starter go down and there is a big chain effect that hurts the team 10 times more than any other team. Cincy has been playing without Awuzie most of the season.

Hadenough

Reaction score
What’s your point?

my point is burrows did nothing tonight and basically sat on the sidelines and watched his defense win it.

im jealous. romo and dak can only dream. And people will say burrows lead them to victory.
Burrows has stepped up and carried the defense before so it's no big deal. He is not like Dak that needs everyone around him to play a perfect game to get the win.