Sunday Wildcard Round Game Thread

ghst187

Reaction score
I do seem to remember a Houston team having Buffalo down 35-3 at halftime of a playoff game with Jim Kelly out and backup QB Frank Reich leading one of the all time great comebacks....after seemingly nothing going right for them for an entire half.
Hahah I don’t see that happening here but it was pretty awesome to watch

Techsass

Reaction score
OK already. We have 3 more 1/4s of football. This has been exciting, but it could get boring. Pitt needs to at least show up.

reddyuta

Reaction score
the biggest problem for the Steelers is that they re getting owned by the Browns Oline,they cant stop the 2 RBs.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
When Dallas almost beat Pitt (if not for the refs) with Gilbert, you knew they were flawed. Then lost to Washington, Cincy and was dominated by Buffalo. They had a miracle win against Indy. They limped into the playoffs and had so many holes.

Ben R is not good any longer. He looks like your overweight uncle out there playing with the kids in the backyard but doesn't really want to be out there.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
If the Browns lose this lead and Pitt wins, I will email my supervisor tomorrow on my work computer and ask would she like to come over for some netflix and chilll
1f602.png

Lutonio

Reaction score
Every is like, “Who could have seen this coming? This is so surprising!”

Then they show a close up of Big Ben, looking like he is made entirely of a sentient mound of raw biscuit dough straight out of a giant Pillsbury can.

Is it really that surprising?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
:facepalm:Man. 2021 starting crazy also. Browns blowing out Steelers:facepalm: What's next? Lion's signing an agreement not to eat Buffalo's anymore?

Alweezy

Reaction score
I was just about to say beating the Steelers in the playoffs once, after they have owned you for years is no biggie but I’m about to revise that lol

Can you imagine being a Browns fan right now?

Your team is basically beating the brakes off of a team that has dominated not just the team but the organization at all levels for the past 17 years.

This is probably the equivalent of winning a superbowl right now.