SundayTicket hack Sorta

lqmac1

Reaction score
My brother has the SundayTicket, I gave him $75 as a one time fee for the mobile app. I logged in with his username and password and plugged my phone up to an HDMI adapter, connect my phone to the TV and press play. I tried it week one for the first time, and it was absolutely flawless and awesome. Now, all you have to do is go find a friend or family member who has the Sunday ticket.

Gaede

Reaction score
Hmmmm. Very interesting. So am I reading this right: subscribers to NFL Sunday Ticket get access to the app, in addition to TV service--but the app is extra? So just find someone who is willing to share their info, throw 'em some cash, and they still get access to the TV obviously.

jzcowboy

Reaction score
Hmmmm. Very interesting. So am I reading this right: subscribers to NFL Sunday Ticket get access to the app, in addition to TV service--but the app is extra? So just find someone who is willing to share their info, throw 'em some cash, and they still get access to the TV obviously.

Been giving my cousin this access for a few years

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Excellent... Excellent...

What does the app cost the subscriber?

It's Sunday Ticket Max, costs about $90, if subscriber pays one lump sum - more if they are on a payment plan for Sunday Ticket.

There are other bonuses like being able to watch the 30 minute version of every game with all the nonsense cut out and Red Zone channel, which is where they cut from game to game and try to show just touchdowns and big plays.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is an NFL Sunday Ticket app for Playstation and Xbox. My best friend has a Playstation. I allow him to use my Directv login info to access the Ticket. He watches games for free.

I should charge him but he's my best friend.

Then again, he's a 49er fan.

I should charge him double.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
The cheapest situation is to rotate with a friend. Contracts for DTV are 2 years and you can get the base Sunday ticket package thrown in for free upon signing. They will even do so for renewals if you establish dominance early in the renegotiation.

Get a partner that signs up for DTV in your second year of service and both of you will have the Sunday ticket every season for the cost of the $90 streaming/redzone upgrade. That means $45.00 per year for each of you annually.

But, it's not like I have been doing that people, because that it just dishonest! ;)

Last edited:

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
I streamed from my iPhone to Apple TV last sunday. Had not been able to do so last year but it worked this time. I set AirPlay to "Mirroring" which I think did the trick.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
I streamed from my iPhone to Apple TV last sunday. Had not been able to do so last year but it worked this time. I set AirPlay to "Mirroring" which I think did the trick.

did you get full screen? I have been doing the mirroring from my ipad but don't get full screen

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There is an NFL Sunday Ticket app for Playstation and Xbox. My best friend has a Playstation. I allow him to use my Directv login info to access the Ticket. He watches games for free.

I should charge him but he's my best friend.

Then again, he's a 49er fan.

I should charge him double.

Hang on a sec. There is an xbox app? My friend has no clue what his login info is or how to find it, he is confused about DTV login info but he doesn't go online to their website. How does he find his info or does he not have one set-up and needs to do so?

Just confused on how this works through xbox and me not having a dish.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hang on a sec. There is an xbox app? My friend has no clue what his login info is or how to find it, he is confused about DTV login info but he doesn't go online to their website. How does he find his info or does he not have one set-up and needs to do so?

Just confused on how this works through xbox and me not having a dish.
These links may help:
http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/nflst/faq?ICID=question29#question29
How do I watch NFL SUNDAY TICKET on my Xbox One?

You need to install the NFL app via the Xbox Marketplace. More information on using the app can be found here.
How do I install the NFL SUNDAY TICKET app?

The NFL SUNDAY TICKET app is available for download on the Amazon Appstore, Apple App Store for iPhone or iPad, and Google Play Store for Phone or Tablet. On August 30 visit the Xbox Live Marketplace, PlayStation Store, or Windows Store to download the NFL SUNDAY TICKET app. Please note that if you download the app before the start of the season, you will have to update it to enjoy the latest features.

Which username and password do I use to log in to the NFL SUNDAY TICKET app?

Sign in using the credentials you created when your first purchased your NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV package. Your username is your email address.

What computers, phones, consoles, and other devices, and system requirements are supported by the NFL SUNDAY TICKET app?

Click here for the full list of devices and Flash requirements.

Compatible devices and system requirements:
.lb-btn-bar .lb-btn-wrap a:first-child { display: inline-block; }
The following devices have been certified for the NFL SUNDAY TICKET app. However, you may be able to download and use the app on a device that is not included in this list. Additional devices may be added before the start of the NFL season.

Consoles
  • PlayStation 3
  • PlayStation 4
  • Xbox One
Computers
  • Browsers
PC
    • Firefox 17.0 & above
    • IE8 & above
    • Chrome 35 & above
    • Opera 11 & above
  • Mac
    • Firefox 17.0 & higher
    • Chrome 35 & higher
    • Safari 5.0 & higher
    • Opera 11 & above
Requires Flash Version: 14.0 (or higher)
  • PC (minimum)
    • Windows XP, 7 (32&64bit) and 8 and 8.1 (32&64bit)
    • CPU: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
    • RAM: 1GB of RAM (2GB of RAM recommended for netbooks)
    • Video RAM: 128MB
  • Mac (minimum)
    • Mac OSX 10.6.x and above
    • CPU: Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
    • RAM: 1GB
  • Video RAM: 128MB
Windows Store App
  • Desktop/Laptop (Windows 8.1):
    • CPU: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor
    • RAM: 1GB of RAM (32-bit) or 2GB of RAM (64-bit)
    • Video RAM: 128MBe
    • Graphics Card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
Phones
  • Android Phone (Android OS 2.3-4.4)
    • Samsung Galaxy S5
    • Samsung Galaxy S4
    • Samsung Galaxy S3
    • Samsung Galaxy S2
    • Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    • Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    • Motorola Droid RAZR
    • Motorola Droid Ultra
    • HTC One
  • Windows Phone (Windows 8.0)
  • Nokia Lumia 720, 920, 925, 1320, 1520
  • HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Windows Phone 8S
  • iPhone (iOS 7)
    • iPhone 4s and above
Tablets
  • Windows Tablet (Windows 8.1)
    • Microsoft Surface Pro 1
    • Microsoft Surface Pro 2
  • iPad (iOS 7.0 and above)
    • iPad 2 and above
  • iPad Mini
  • iPad Air
  • Android Tablet (Android OS 4.0 and above)
    • Google Nexus 10
    • Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
    • Google Nexus 7
    • Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
    • Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
    • Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
    • Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
    • Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
    • Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
Kindle
  • Kindle Fire HD and HDX
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/nfl

All information in the Manual section is supplied by NFL app for Xbox One. You can also access this information on your console by say "XBox Help" from within the app.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks but I figured out why I could not find the app....XBOX One only, still need to get that system :(
That's rough. My friend's console is a PS3. I would think the app would work for XBOX 360 since it was a previous generation console like PS3.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The cheapest situation is to rotate with a friend. Contracts for DTV are 2 years and you can get the base Sunday ticket package thrown in for free upon signing. They will even do so for renewals if you establish dominance early in the renegotiation.

Get a partner that signs up for DTV in your second year of service and both of you will have the Sunday ticket every season for the cost of the $90 streaming/redzone upgrade. That means $45.00 per year for each of you annually.

But, it's not like I have been doing that people, because that it just dishonest! ;)

Another option for 2 people that just want to see their teams would be the Slingbox.

If you were a Green Bay fan living in Dallas and I was a Cowboys fan living in Wisconsin, then we could both get Slingboxes. If I logged into you Slingbox, I would get whatever local games that you get in Dallas. If you logged onto my Slingbox, you would get all of the local Wisconsin programming.

It appears that the base level Slingbox is $150 but there are no recurring fees. You would never have to worry about renewing contacts for the Sunday Ticket. On the downside, you wouldn't get all of the other games and extra features that come with the Sunday Ticket.

I think the Dish Network now has Slingbox type functionality built into their boxes.

Your way is probably better as long as they continue to give out the Sunday Ticket for Free with renewals.

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
did you get full screen? I have been doing the mirroring from my ipad but don't get full screen

Yes, you have to click the little full screen icon on the lower right. In preseason I was not able to get it to work from my iPad but it worked on my iphone last week. Worth trying using your phone. Pretty decent picture on a 105 inch screen too!

Fredd

Reaction score
Let me know of the free way to do this and I will give it a go...thanx.
:yourock:

Deep_South

Reaction score
I got the Sunday Ticket for tree while ago. Called them up about upgrading my DVRs which are extremely sluggish. They said they could do that for free but I would have to sign a new 2 year contract. Then I told them I wanted Sunday Ticket for free. They said they couldn't give it away for free and I said, "Oh, yes you can." I then told him I was going to call Comcast because I already have my internet through them. He then went to "talk to his manager" like they do at a car dealership, and came back and said they wouldn't give it to me for free, but they would charge me $39.99 a month for 6 months and offset it with a $40.00 a month credit for 6 months. Then, and $20.00 a month credit for the next six months. I also get Red Zone, which is terrific.