sunny cailfornia

pittdawg

Proud Father
Reaction score
my wife and i are in the lobby of the team hotel waiting to wish rob luck for the game. the weather appears to be perfect. nervous as usual. enjoy the game.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
pittdawg said:
my wife and i are in the lobby of the team hotel waiting to wish rob luck for the game. the weather appears to be perfect. nervous as usual. enjoy the game.

Take no prisoners pittdawg !

Doomsday101

Reaction score
pittdawg said:

Hope you and your family enjoy the game and have a reason to celebrate after the game. Really have been impressed with Robs play hope he becomes a fixture with the Cowboys for years to come.

Bobo

Reaction score
Good luck to your boy....hope he mauls some people :D

The weather's nasty here, wish I was in Cali to see the Boys play. Been a long time since I saw them in person.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
pittdawg said:
Thanks Pitt. Enjoy the game and don't forget to scream your head off.

Glenn Carano

Reaction score
pittdawg said:

Enjoy the game! Touch back with us after the game.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
pittdawg said:

Are they staying on the peninsula or in the eastbay? I may have a chance to check them out while they're hear this week.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Thanks for checking in with us.
Rob has a big test today but has been great so far.

It should be a heck of a 2 weeks for the Boys out in the land of plastic surgery.

Chrissyboy

Reaction score
Just want to throw my wishes out there.

Hope it's enjoyable.

Hope you check back in later.

RedskinsOne

Benched
Reaction score
pittdawg said:

Who's Rob? Are you related to him? If he's on the team, and he's a starter, which position does he play?

Just being curious.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
RedskinsOne said:
Who's Rob? Are you related to him? If he's on the team, and he's a starter, which position does he play?

Just being curious.

:rolleyes:

jjalldaway21

Reaction score
SALADIN said:
Are they staying on the peninsula or in the eastbay? I may have a chance to check them out while they're hear this week.

They are staying in the East Bay. It's Fremont I believe.