Suns @ Mavs - Game 6

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
So, can the Mavs pull it out today. I think the Mavericks are probably out of it anyway because I dont see them beating the Suns 2 games straight.

Let's just hope the Mavs can force a game 7. Let's see if we can actually attempt to guard Stoudamire without the refs calling a foul.

- Mike G.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Finely is a no show tonight, but yet the boys are up at half time. Time to run to Chipotle real fast before the 2nd half begins.

- Mike G.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
CanadaBoys said:
"They say it makes your testicles shrink,'' Bonds said. "I can tell you my testicles are the same size. They haven't shrunk. They're the same and work just the same as they always have."

Hhahahahaha

Now that's some funny shiat!!!

- Mike G.

TLW47

Reaction score
The basketball playoffs are way too long. 5 game series would suffice I think.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
hahaha great job Dirk way to be a leader and not only do you B**** to the refs but you B**** to your own team :lmao:

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I was hoping this series would go to game 7 so that Duncan's ankle could heal a little better. :(

JoshBYW

Reaction score
The game is on Sunday, so you might want to change the deadline for your tickets.

Also, I think it should be known that beating the crap out of Dirk doesn't count as "playoff basketball", Bill Walton.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Once Avery Johnson has time to put his type of stamp on this team, scrappy, tough, underdog mentality, the Mavs will do some good this.

Guess it is time to countdown to Cowboy Football but that isnt until Sept :( .

- Mike G.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
jacs said:
hahaha great job Dirk way to be a leader and not only do you B**** to the refs but you B**** to your own team :lmao:

He should have been mad... Sackhouse should have called time-out instead of running it down the court in a free-for-all...

You can then throw it in at half-court and set up a play...

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
trickblue said:
He should have been mad... Sackhouse should have called time-out instead of running it down the court in a free-for-all...

You can then throw it in at half-court and set up a play...

should is one thing but there is no reason why he should be screaming at everybody on the bench, get over it and try win it in OT but he didnt, instead he tried to do it himself while being pissed and he took the team down with him.

TLW47

Reaction score
Not that it matters anymore but there is an article in the DMN online in which Dirk said he didn't play smart nor did the team. He said he had to improve his game and they need to get tougher along with smarter.I agree with both.

Interesting how if you are a football player and mouth off to your teammates you're a leader but if you do so in basketball you're considered to be causing trouble.