Super Bowl 40 predictions.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Who will it be the Steelers or Hawks that win it all.

All I know is it looks like it is gonna be one great Super Bowl. I really have no idea who to pick in this one.

My guess is the Steelers win it by less then 3 points.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Who will it be the Steelers or Hawks that win it all.

All I know is it looks like it is gonna be one great Super Bowl. I really have no idea who to pick in this one.

My guess is the Steelers win it by less then 3 points.

I knew you were a Steeler fan

"cowher is better than Parcells"

"look at Pittsburgh's D"

now this

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
honestly i dont care

these playoffs have been boring IMO...too many games where there was no clear favorite, and blowouts

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Good thing Hass can run, 'cause he will be running.

Pitt: 31
Seattle: 18

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know who will win. But those that think Pitt will walk over Seattle are probably mistaken. I'm not completely sold on beating over ranked Cin with out Palmer, then Indy didn't show up and today Denver's soft D was exposed and Jake melted down like many expected. Hopefully Seattle will challenge them because so far Pit has had a easier road then those who say they beat the top 3 seeded teams.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
I don't know who will win. But those that think Pitt will walk over Seattle are probably mistaken. I'm not completely sold on beating over ranked Cin with out Palmer, then Indy didn't show up and today Denver's soft D was exposed and Jake melted down like many expected. Hopefully Seattle will challenge them because so far Pit has had a easier road then those who say they beat the top 3 seeded teams.

I agree. I also think that the Hawks D is really underrated. The Hawks really have a good D and a real good DC to. It is gonna be a real good Super Bowl.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Future 585 said:
honestly i dont care

these playoffs have been boring IMO...too many games where there was no clear favorite, and blowouts
i agree but i think Pittsburgh will win easily. they already faced a better version of Seattle, which was the Colts

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I think it's Pitt by 10 points.

edit: But I hope the Seahawks win. OOPS

bratchek

Reaction score
I like the meteor idea........I'll be playing a round of golf on that day

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Steelers 34
Seahawks 27

Steelers are fast on defense, have a running game and have a tough accurate passer. It will be interesting to see how their defense fares against the best offensive line in the league.

The Steelers defense will put so many hard licks on soft Shaun Alexander, he won't be a factor by the second half.

With this being on a neutral field, I expect Seattle to play differently than they do in the invincible environs of Qwest Field, where the Giants, Cowboys and Commanders too them down to the wire before losing those games.

Hasselbeck is the X-factor, but I think he can be rattled, especially if the Seahawks get down by 10.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I like haow Seattle' o-line matches up with Pittsburgh. It will be close

Seattle 21-17

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Both teams great ballclubs, should be great game. I think Steelers have more weapons, but the seahawks have the better weapons. Hasselback has grown into a very good QB and Big Ben will be a superstar. I think it is a tossup, will pick Steelers 27, Seahawks 24