Super Bowl 40 predictions.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
kingwhicker said:
Hey, if you see Reothlisberger out on a motorcycle without his helmet on take one for the team and ram him. :laugh2:

Hmmm...I know it was a joke...

Sometimes when I ride I will now be happy that I'm not a famous QB.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Teams appearing in the Super Bowl for the first time have an all time record of 9-17. Hmm.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Jake melted down like many expected.

I wouldn't call it a melt-down. Plummer threw one ill-advised pass before desperation time made him take even more risks. If Roethlisberger faced the kind of pressure that Pittsburgh was putting Plummer he wouldn't have fared any better.

Having said that, Seattle wins handly, in my opinion. They are a much more balanced offense than the Broncos who were running against Pittsburgh rather effectively before they fell behind and abandoned the run. Final score 30-17.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
The_Jackal said:
I wouldn't call it a melt-down. Plummer threw one ill-advised pass before desperation time made him take even more risks. If Roethlisberger faced the kind of pressure that Pittsburgh was putting Plummer he wouldn't have fared any better.

True, Roethlisberger NEVER faces pressure, and what's funny is their fans were whining about their OL and Russ Grimm should get canned- they are so ignorant. The times he faced pressure this year (Baltimore, Indy, Cincy) and against the NYJ and the Pats last playoffs he nothing more than sucked. Any QB that gets time enouch in the pocket to call for a pizza will look all world and any that has to run for his life will look like the two Jakes yesterday.

trentmonster

Reaction score
I predict that Tatupu muffs a would-be interception that ends up ricocheting off another helmet and into Hines Ward's hands for a long touchdown that ends up being the difference in the game.

These are the kind of events that happen EVERYTIME Pittsburgh wins (or gets close to) a Super Bowl.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
I am rooting for a good game and hoping Seattle wins. After the Commander win and getting the monkey off there backs. They seemed to play with more confidence against Carolina.

I hope the confidence follows them to a superbowl 40 win.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I say the Hawks.

And if the Steelers lose, Troy Polamalu should be required to cut his hair.

Hailskins

Reaction score
To a hall of fame coach who has proven himself a born leader and winner, Mr. Joe Gibbs.

Facts speaks for itself.. So, please listen!

2004-2005 record 6-10
2005-2006 record 10-6 with playoff birth and advanced to the second round.
2006-2007 record will be 12-4 or 11-5 win the NFC East division and then some...
2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 (you get the idea)... will be winning seasons to come.

A well coached Joe Gibbs Commanders team always improve each year!

Offense ranked within the top five + Defense ranked within the top five
Equal continued success... playoff, NFC Championship and Superbowl!

:cool:

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Hailskins said:
To a hall of fame coach who has proven himself a born leader and winner, Mr. Joe Gibbs.

Facts speaks for itself.. So, please listen!

2004-2005 record 6-10
2005-2006 record 10-6 with playoff birth and advanced to the second round.
2006-2007 record will be 12-4 or 11-5 win the NFC East division and then some...
2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 (you get the idea)... will be winning seasons to come.

A well coached Joe Gibbs Commanders team always improve each year!

Offense ranked within the top five + Defense ranked within the top five
Equal continued success... playoff, NFC Championship and Superbowl!

:cool:

http://img481.*************/img481/978/giveadamn3ah0or.gif

juice28

Reaction score
I love football, but I really don't care who wins this year which is weird. All I care about right now is ...."With the 18th pick, the Dallas Cowboys select......