Super Bowl 40 will hurt NFLs image.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Did I ever tell you to leave this forum cuz I disagree with you. No. Unlike you I am above that.

...not above directly insulting his intelligence and making it "personal" to his character and a representation of who he is.

I didn't view that in his post, but yours definitely stepped over the line in my opinion and characterized him in an unflattering way which he can't alter.

You need to step back and calm down when things don't go your way. There's no point in throwing an axe when you been hit by a dart.

neosapien23

Reaction score
The NFL should hire professional referees. I know the season is not a year long job, but the NFL can afford to pay individuals $16,000 per season. Instant replay on penalties should also be allowed. If you feel the ref made an erroneous call, than the coach should be allowed to challenge it. It will probably slow the game down, but restoring legitimacy to the game is much more impportant.

gbrittain

Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
The NFL should hire professional referees. I know the season is not a year long job, but the NFL can afford to pay individuals $16,000 per season. Instant replay on penalties should also be allowed. If you feel the ref made an erroneous call, than the coach should be allowed to challenge it. It will probably slow the game down, but restoring legitimacy to the game is much more impportant.

I would agree with that.