FEATURED Super Bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Thread

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Brady about to win more Super Bowls than the Cowboys franchise has won...

That’s insane.

Give him his own wing in the HoF.

Maverick84

Reaction score
giphy.gif

InTheZone

Reaction score
Patriots 31-Rams 10

Patriots finish what the Saints couldn't after they had the upper hand.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Sorry if my typing is off today...I'm still gaging @ all the dumb commercials. Could they just keep the politics out of this...just for once?:rolleyes:

And just for the record....a false flag attack is rumored. I hope not. but too many things have been weird this week.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Sorry if my typing is off today...I'm still gaging @ all the dumb commercials. Could they just keep the politics out of this...just for once?:rolleyes:
Wish more people in todays society would take MLKs words to heart instead of going in the opposite direction. I just turned it on and that's the first commercial I saw. I am bracing for some stupid commercials during that push some communist agenda. Ok, that's the most I'll talk about politics for 2019 on here lol.

aria

Reaction score
Nantz just screwed me! I bet Romo would say “here we go” over 2.5 times and Nantz decided to say it instead. Screw you Jim Nantz!

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Super Bowl is never coming back to Jerry World...too many new stadiums in cities capable of hosting

robertfchew

Reaction score
go rams. Patriots are an embarrassment to the nfl after allowing the eagles to get a Super Bowl.