Super Bowl LVII game thread: Chiefs vs Eagles ***NO Dak POSTS!***

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Tough loss aero. Great season though. I would trade the next three drafts for hurts.
3 years of drafts for Hurts? Why? You think he’d run like that behind our line or have all those wide open receivers with our guys. I wouldn’t trade 2 #1 picks for him

gmb1

Reaction score
Kermit had 2 Ints his first Superbowl then his 2nd superbowl he didn't even throw for 200 yds. What a joke.

Congrats Kermit! Screw you Philthy!

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
I hate the chiefs and especially Kelce but this is the only team I'd go for them against. So happy they won. But my reflexes kicked in a few times, I was annoyed when the cheifs would get first down and get annoyed, but remember I'm actually supposed to be happy haha

Alweezy

Reaction score
Yea I dont know their relationship but that waddle just won the Superbowl, and should have shown more respect. You can joke with people you know, but on National TV should keep it professional.
This played out just like an episode of the Sopranos...

"Things have changed around here Terry, I'm da boss of this family". You don't make fun of me"

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Maybe....but at least they've been knocking on the door the last 20 years....we are doomed with Booger and Chuckles.
We lost the right to brag about Super Bowl wins a decade or so ago. I’d say half the posters here weren’t even born the last time we even made it to a championship game…

zerofill

Reaction score
I wish I could run up to Andy right now, bear hug him, lift him up in celebration and then collapse under the weight of it all like Hogan did with Andre at the start of their Wrestlemania 3 match.
HAHAHA...

Just try again! Second time worked for him haha.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
He was moving the ball as well as we did against anyone today. His deep balls were on point too. Strong performance, unfortunate it’s in a loss
philadelphia-eagles.gif