Super Bowl LVII game thread: Chiefs vs Eagles ***NO Dak POSTS!***

Pentagruel

Reaction score
I predict all the Eagles players will get on a roller coaster at half time, fall off and break every bone in their body and the game will have to be cancelled while they spend next season recovering.

Mannix

Reaction score
Everyone knows that the Chiefs franchise use to be in Dallas, right? They were known as the Dallas Texans. Hank Stram was their coach. They won an AFL title in Dallas the year they left for KC.
So what??? Their fans are still the biggest front runners in the NFL and their QB annoys the S out of me.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I know fans of teams who don't even hate the Eagles who thinks he's a dbag
I’ll promise you if he was coaching the Cowboys and we were in the Super Bowl today no one here would be calling him that.

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
Those definitely weren’t. It was said in pre-game that he dreamed about standing on the sidelines during the Super Bowl. The moment clearly got to him.
Understand.

I am wondering if the moment appears to big for the Eagles.

They seem way too amped up

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Everyone knows that the Chiefs franchise use to be in Dallas, right? They were known as the Dallas Texans. Hank Stram was their coach. They won an AFL title in Dallas the year they left for KC.
Yep. Hunt and Murchison tossed a coin to see who would leave town. Seems to have worked out for both franchises.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I guess I could watch this super bowl. Or I could go hammer a nail through my crotch. They’re about the same.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Always enjoy seeing Doug Williams. He graduated from my mother's alma mater.

Still makes me want to puke that he played for Washington though.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Understand.

I am wondering if the moment appears to big for the Eagles.

They seem way too amped up
Being amped up is a good sign. If the moment wasn’t too big for them facing Tom Brady five years ago in the Super Bowl I doubt this moment will be.