Super Bowl Tickets

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
Anyone look into purchasing tickets for the big game yet? I checked out a couple scalper sites that are obviously ridiculously priced. Just wondering if any of you have done research on the best deals out there. I think we have a great chance to play one at home, so I definitely wouldn't wanna miss it, but even if we don't make, I think watching a super bowl live since it's in the area this year.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
What are the prices like? Don't know this far ahead you are going to get good deals. But I had an idea, I might have to spend around 1500+ per cheapest ticket in open market ( well other than Standing room only ones if Jerry/League decides to sell them too for SB).

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
I did a search on them the other day. Have the tickets actually gone on sale yet? Stubhub didn't have any specific tickets. they were selling tickets for a section or group of sections, but no specific rows/seats/etc.

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;3482513 said:
What are the prices like? Don't know this far ahead you are going to get good deals. But I had an idea, I might have to spend around 1500+ per cheapest ticket in open market ( well other than Standing room only ones if Jerry/League decides to sell them too for SB).

Looks like they're starting right around that price from these scalper sites but that's for the very top of the stadium. My father went to a super bowl in New Orleans back in the late 70s, and he always wanted us to go with him to one, so we're thinking about it. Just don't wanna pay a ridiculous amount but we might not have a choice.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
UVAwahoos;3483405 said:
Just don't wanna pay a ridiculous amount
Good luck with that. Ever heard of a reasonably priced super bowl ticket? Not me.

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
peplaw06;3482772 said:
I did a search on them the other day. Have the tickets actually gone on sale yet? Stubhub didn't have any specific tickets. they were selling tickets for a section or group of sections, but no specific rows/seats/etc.

Yeah I saw exactly what you did. That's kinda why I got on here to see what others had been finding. I'm sure people are looking since it's so close to home this year.

Anyway, they're apparently not available for sale to the general public, so it's looking like these 3rd party sites are the only way to obtain tickets unless someone else has ideas.

http://www.nfl.com/help/faq

Number82

No Helmet; No Problem
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3483408 said:
Good luck with that. Ever heard of a reasonably priced super bowl ticket? Not me.

A cop in my town went with his buddies a few years ago to Giants vs. Patriots and got uppers for $500 a ticket ... there.

Sometimes you just gotta scalp and risk it. I went to Cowboys vs. Giants last year and scalped and got tickets for $125 each row 1 lowers. Lower level tix for that game were going for $400-$600 each.

If Dallas goes to the Super Bowl this year, I'll drop a couple of thousand to go. Once in a lifetime opportunity.

brucekr

Reaction score
Season ticket holders for each team get a lottery for a certain percentage of the tickets. I don't know how the rest are divvied out. But I'm hoping to see my first superbowl this year.

cowcoach

Reaction score
I'll be going to the Super Bowl this year because I work at the stadium. Also went to Super Bowl XXX in AZ. Bought a scapeled ticket for $400 right outside the stadium about 20 minutes before the game started.:star: