Super Bowl XLVI - Giants Vs Patriots Game Thread

Reaction score
About 3 hours till kickoff. Who ya got? Do Pats get revenge or do Giants beat Pats once again? It kills me to say this, but I got the Giants winning 31-28.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4406513 said:
About 3 hours till kickoff. Who ya got? Do Pats get revenge or do Giants beat Pats once again? It kills me to say this, but I got the Giants winning 31-28.

Something tells me the giants are going to kill them. I truly hope I'm wrong.

Reaction score
nyc-cowboy;4406520 said:
Something tells me the giants are going to kill them. I truly hope I'm wrong.

I hope I'm wrong as well. I have a feeling I'm gonna need a bucket after the game.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Giants trash talk and almost obscene overconfidence will comeback to haunt them. They've talked about Tom Brady like he's a high school QB. You dont disrespect Brady and Belichick. The midgets are acting like the game is a forgone conclusion. I love the pats today. Tom brady is the ultimate competitor and won't be denied.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
Honestly, even though the Patriots seem or should be the favorites, I have seen more analyst pick the Giants.

I see the Patriots having a good game and winning this one.

Joshmil53

Reaction score
Hate both teams.

Both got 3 rings.

Patriots cheat.

Giants talk trash.

Giants luck out.

Giants in NFCE.

Tough choice, but I want the Pats to win. I think all the Giants trash talk will come back and haunt them.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I'm still rooting for Miles Austin to catch the ball that got "lost" in the lights...so that I wouldn't have to be dealing with all the nonsense I've been listening to all week here in NY about a 9-7 team.

I'm also rooting that our coaching staff sees what the Giants have accomplished with a pass rush...the only aspect of their game that is truly elite...and follows suit in our draft.

And yeah, sadly, I see the Giants pulling this one out.

bracey

Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;4406537 said:
Honestly, even though the Patriots seem or should be the favorites, I have seen more analyst pick the Giants.

I see the Patriots having a good game and winning this one.

The lead up to this one has been strange. From watching TV you would think the Giants were 7-10 pt favorites rather than 3 pt dogs.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
I hate saying this but the Giants are the more rounded team. Eli is going to carve them up on offense and they will be bringing the pressure to Brady on Defense. This should be a high scoring game though. I hope like hell Eli has a bad game and the Patriots win though. I can't stand Giants fans and I badly want to see that team self implode.

Zman5

Reaction score
Eli's patented, last possession, chuck it up in the air and hope for a miracle pass gets intercepted this time.

Pats win 30-28.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Juke99;4406546 said:
I'm still rooting for Miles Austin to catch the ball that got "lost" in the lights...so that I wouldn't have to be dealing with all the nonsense I've been listening to all week here in NY about a 9-7 team.

I'm also rooting that our coaching staff sees what the Giants have accomplished with a pass rush...the only aspect of their game that is truly elite...and follows suit in our draft.

And yeah, sadly, I see the Giants pulling this one out.

+1:banghead:

I am in the same boat as you Juke.

Yea and to make maters worse, I also see the giants winning this one.

If Miles Austin only caught that ball. :banghead:

jgboys1

Reaction score
Zman5;4406579 said:
Eli's patented, last possession, chuck it up in the air and hope for a miracle pass gets intercepted this time.

Pats win 30-28.

Nope. It will stick to Cruz's helmet and he will run in for the winning TD.

phildominator

Reaction score
jgboys1;4406591 said:

Feh. We just weren't good enough this year. The season was lost in New York Jets, Detroit, Arizona and Philadelphia. We had our shot. We blew it.

This isn't a 10-6 team that missed the playoffs.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
jgboys1;4406591 said:

Franklin Square there and Merrick here.

Ya tired of Mike Francesa repeating himself...over and over....yet?

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
phildominator;4406596 said:
Feh. We just weren't good enough this year. The season was lost in New York Jets, Detroit, Arizona and Philadelphia. We had our shot. We blew it.

This isn't a 10-6 team that missed the playoffs.

The Giants aren't a 10-6 team either. :D