Superbowl ads from years past

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Terry Tate is one of the all time best.

It wasn't one of the memorably funny ads, but I got choked up when Budweiser had the Clydesdales kneel in front of the the World Trade Center site... I thought that might have been the single best commercial I ever saw...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
silverbear said:
It wasn't one of the memorably funny ads, but I got choked up when Budweiser had the Clydesdales kneel in front of the the World Trade Center site... I thought that might have been the single best commercial I ever saw...
Yes that was a very good one also :usflag:

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to the Miller Lite Evil Beaver commercial from the late 90s? Probably the funniest commercial I have ever seen.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
junk said:
Does anyone have a link to the Miller Lite Evil Beaver commercial from the late 90s? Probably the funniest commercial I have ever seen.
I've never even heard of it.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I've never even heard of it.

It was one of those Miller Lite ads by Dick or whatever. I think it was one of the Broncos Super Bowls. Anyway, it was in black and white. Showed this old time family settling in the woods. Then a guy dressed like a beaver showed up and started chewing up anything that was wood. A rocking chair, their house, a guy's peg leg. At one point, he was spinning cookies in their front yard on a dirt bike and the whole time this Evil Beaver song was playing in the background. My description probably makes it sound like the dumbest thing ever....and it may have been.....but it was one of the funniest Super Bowl commercials I have ever seen.