SuperBowl: Seattle Seahawks vs New England Patriots Game Thread

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
It was absolutely baffling, no two ways about it.... o_O

mk3psk0.gif

tideh20heel

Reaction score
I didn't care who won. My only disappointment is that the game wasn't decided by the refs.

That is the ref's greatest disappointment as well. They would have loved to apply that process of the catch bs to get the focus on themselves again. Refereeing in the league needs a serious overhaul as they seem to relish situations that allows them to insert themselves in the outcome of games and then condescendingly tell the fans they are too stupid to understand why they didn't see what they just saw.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Okay I was wrong. I was blasting Brady in this thread but he came through for the win, no matter how much that win might have been due to, uh, questionable play calling by the Seahawks.... so, congratulations Mr. Brady, but let's see if you can have further success with regulation footballs going forward.

MikeT22

Reaction score
A NFL team with Edelman and Danny Amendola as the starting WRs won a Superbowl.

A NFL team who's leading rusher had 412 yards won a Superbowl.

Amazing isn't it? A system built on dinking and dunking all game to backup quality receivers and no run game. Brady, Gronk and bunch of scrubs.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Oh man, I had no idea about this injury during the game!

super-bowl-xlix-england-patriots-20150202-022032-585.jpg

When I was in the 4th grade I was running and fell off of our concrete porch, ... about 4 ft high.

Reached out to catch myself and break my fall, and broke my left arm in exactly the same way.

dogberry

Reaction score
I read it on the internet, Lynch was 1 of 5 from the one this year. Abraham Lincoln vouched the accuracy.

40yrpatsfan

Reaction score
Amazing isn't it? A system built on dinking and dunking all game to backup quality receivers and no run game. Brady, Gronk and bunch of scrubs.

Pats fan here. Do you consider Edelman a scrub? Would be interested in whether most here think of him that way.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Pats fan here. Do you consider Edelman a scrub? Would be interested in whether most here think of him that way.

Scrub may not be the right wording, but I don't consider him as a prototypical #1 or #2 WR. The Pats definitely have success with these Welker types who they can consistently throw screens or short slants and pick up 3-6 yards at a time and methodically move the chains and sustain drives. It works for them but on most teams he'd probably be a #3 slot type.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

He's not big time. But he came up big time. I like that better.

It still took major brain fart by caroll and russell to re-gift the win back to you.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score

I'm very curious, ... your team just won the Super Bowl, ... why are you on a Dallas Cowboys message board?

I don't get it.

I don't get on other teams sites myself, .. but I could understand maybe you would get on the Seahawks board, or even some of the other AFC playoff teams, ... but why the Cowboys?

By the way, I like Edelman, Gronk, Brady, etc.
There is always more than one way to win a football game.