SURPRISE! Check out who the only one is picking against us.....Man has he got issues

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Keyshawn needs to get over it. He's entitled to his "professional" opinion, but this is just more sour grapes on his part. I really liked him when he was here and up until he starting broadcasting. Now, not so much.

jmac

Reaction score
keyshawn is turning into a bitter bitter old washed up loser.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
One thing I can say about Key though is he came to play.... Also he's the only one who pick SD over Indy, Oak over Chi and he also chose ATL over Carolina.

I don't think he's bitter, Giants are at home and riding a 6 game win streak, they are 6-2 and we are 7-1. just like the odds in vegas until yesterday, they had this game as a pick'em game

Kilyin

Reaction score
T.O81;1752666 said:
Hes an EX Iggles!!

uh, no.

maybe the green confused you, but he played for the Jets, not the Eagles.

Kilyin

Reaction score
T.O81;1752680 said:
Ron jaworski? Didn't he play for the Eagles? :eek::

Yeah, but the thread is about Keyshawn... hence my confusion. Carry on.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Kilyin;1752683 said:
Yeah, but the thread is about Keyshawn... hence my confusion. Carry on.

LOL.. u got me confused also. yeah i know its about Me-Shawn, but another member here said that jaws also picked against us..LOL

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Meh, I don't see the big deal. So he picked gnats, it's not the first time an ex-Cowboy predicted that opposing team will win.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
I am surprised so many are picking us to win...alot of people picked Philly to beat us last week, and NYG are alot better than them...shows what one impressive win does for people's thinking

as for Keyshawn, you cant hardly bang on a guy for picking a 6-2 team thats won 6 straight games, at home, to beat somebody...the Giants are a good team, I hope we blow them out just like we did Philly, but I think this game is going to be a real knock down drag out

David

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
T.O81;1752689 said:
...but another member here said that jaws also picked against us..LOL
Read it again, he said Jaws picked us to win, not picked against us.