SURPRISE! Check out who the only one is picking against us.....Man has he got issues

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
On that page, I like all the videos on the right side of the page... I didn't know ESPN put all those up.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
Interesting that nobody picked the Eagles. Things are going to get nasty in Philly if they lose this week.

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1752645 said:
Keyshawn needs to get over it. He's entitled to his "professional" opinion, but this is just more sour grapes on his part. I really liked him when he was here and up until he starting broadcasting. Now, not so much.

nah its not that, last sunday he made a weird pick...he's trying to catch the leader, so he picks the other team.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
naldo21;1752912 said:
Salisbury picked us on nfl live also.
and he wouldn't stop druling over the barbarian. he said something like "if barber doesn't get 20 carries in this game i'm gonna freak out" or something like that.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1753046 said:
and he wouldn't stop druling over the barbarian. he said something like "if barber doesn't get 20 carries in this game i'm gonna freak out" or something like that.

Yeah he did say that.. he would be shocked if baber does not get atleast 20-25 carries..He also said barber was a top 5 RB in the NFL.. i was shocked

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
T.O81;1753048 said:
Yeah he did say that.. he would be shocked if baber does not get atleast 20-25 carries..He also said barber was a top 5 RB in the NFL.. i was shocked
:laugh2: yup, sean is on the barbarian wagon for sure

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1753050 said:
:laugh2: yup, sean is on the barbarian wagon for sure

No doubt bro.. Barber is an awesome backup, but i don't think he would be able to carry the load for 16 games.. I think sean went a lil to far there but , I love that MB is getting alot of love , for being a hard runner..

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
T.O81;1753054 said:
No doubt bro.. Barber is an awesome backup,
Ehh, he isn't a backup. Backup RBs don't carry more than the starter. Who cares if he doesn't start the first series, he usually ends up with more carries.
but i don't think he would be able to carry the load for 16 games..
Funny some people say he won't be able to carry the load without him getting the opportunity. The fact is we don't know whether he can or can't.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
03EBZ06;1753080 said:
Ehh, he isn't a backup. Backup RBs don't carry more than the starter. Who cares if he doesn't start the first series, he usually ends up with more carries.

Funny some people say he won't be able to carry the load without him getting the opportunity. The fact is we don't know whether he can or can't.

The same thing is said about AP in minny.. there style of play is was to upright to take the punishment for 16 games, year in and year out. but like you said you never know right?

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Keyshawn also was the only one to pick the Chargers to beat the Colts.

Just sayin z'all.

playmakers

Reaction score
Everybody knows he tries to start stuff. Cowboys aside, I think he does a good job at ESPN. If Key wanted to stay in the league he should of put 20 pounds on and played tight end.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1752645 said:
Keyshawn needs to get over it. He's entitled to his "professional" opinion, but this is just more sour grapes on his part. I really liked him when he was here and up until he starting broadcasting. Now, not so much.

I NEVER liked him as a player and this is part of many reasons.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Q_the_man;1752659 said:
One thing I can say about Key though is he came to play.... Also he's the only one who pick SD over Indy, Oak over Chi and he also chose ATL over Carolina.

I don't think he's bitter, Giants are at home and riding a 6 game win streak, they are 6-2 and we are 7-1. just like the odds in vegas until yesterday, they had this game as a pick'em game

You must not watch the show. This isn't the first time he's been critical of the Cowboys, he jumps on the team every chance he gets.