Sweet New Julius Jones Figure

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
nfl11_jjones_photo_01_dp.jpg
I will definilty be adding this baby to my Mcfarlane Cowboys figures

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
Oh yea,the Best fig in the set IMO! I'll be getting a few of these badboys myself! I hope they make a 12" J.J. fig too!

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
The sleeve stripes are too thick and are hiked up too far.

calico

Reaction score
Nice. I hope they make a 12" figure also. I have the E. Smith foot tall fig and it is amazingly detailed. The JJ would go right next in the storage closet.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
bbgun said:
The sleeve stripes are too thick and are hiked up too far.

Hmmm ...

tx_julius_hamlin2_all.jpg
julius8570.jpg

Maybe the stripes are a little too wide. And his thighs are too skinny.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy said:
Is there a website at which I can order one of those????

Im on www.spawn.com message board thats where its at...but you dont order it off the site they sell them at sports collector stores and toys r us'.

It'll be in stores in september the figures usually cost around 13 bucks

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
i don't know. his pose doesn't seem to adequately convey his burst.

it's more of a "troy hambrick pose". they just need to raise the chalklines a foot or two.

personally, i'd hold out for julius jones 2.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Thought you'd like to see what they say next to him on the Mcfarlane Spawn website.

"JULIUS JONES: A shoulder injury limited Jones to just eight games in his rookie season, but the Notre Dame product did the ‘Boys proud -- rushing for 819 yards and seven touchdowns. It wasn't that long ago that a short back with good speed and great vision paced the Dallas attack. Fans of "America's Team" are excited about the new weapon, and eager to see what his first full season will bring."

BTW: You can buy figures at WALMART, so I KNOWWWWWWWWWW none of you will have problems picking them up, just goto the action figure section. Simple, Problem solved.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
The one thing I dont get are the tattoo's, It's clear in the picture and figure side by side in Adam's post JJ has no tattoo's on his left arm, yet the figure has a "J.Jones" and another covered by the sleeves. Whats with that?

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
i dont know why you cant see the tatoos in the real life game picture because during cowboys games I have seen his tatoos