Switzer is fast

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Good lord, why can't we find plays for this kid? Heck, if nothing but decoy..........there's always a place for speed. Unlike Beasley, with his speed, I think he could play outside.........

Pants

Reaction score
Agreed....he is still pretty raw from an NFL standpoint (IMO), but it was nice to see him have that TD. Playing outside would be tough because he would be matched up with a speed guy and he isn't going to out-jump anyone...but, I have wanted to see him and Beas on the field at the same time....

The youngens in the secondary got their shot in this game and were successful (in part, thanx to the pass rush), so maybe the coaches finally realized that young ain't so bad

canters

Reaction score
His future is that of a slot receiver and he would be deadly running slant patterns around 10 yards from the LOS. He needs around 5 targets a game due to his size, of course. But at UNC he was very good with YAC, which is something we need badly now.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Agree 100% about young players........let them play. They can sometimes bring missing energy to a team....

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Honestly that punt return was fantastic. He was patient found the holes and took off. That’s why he’s here. He’ll only get better

John813

Reaction score
Would be nice to see him get more snaps, outside of that sweep play.

Not like Bease is setting the world on fire in the slot this year

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Good lord, why can't we find plays for this kid? Heck, if nothing but decoy..........there's always a place for speed. Unlike Beasley, with his speed, I think he could play outside.........
Switzer can play outside. I said it before the draft

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
A bit fast not a burner. Got the quicks. Lot to learn though. He's a 4/5 and a STer.