Sympathy for McNabb? Ah ... no

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
On one level I feel bad for any player who gets hurt, but a relatively minor one (non -career threatening, and apparently a re-aggravation of a pre-existing) to a division opponent at home who did a dumb endzone dance earlier is not going to make me lose any sleep.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
We have all seen them before, and nobody likes a player that dances when he scores a TD, but then limps after an INT.

Man up Donny.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
cowboyrex45 said:
abersonc, you got to be a eagle fan. You are so blind. Did you see the game?
Did you watch him do his stupid dance. Did you see him running around acting like a **** head. Did you see him jump up off the beanch when he thought
that last pass was completed and jump up and down wanting the QB to spike the damn ball. Yes you saw it!!! You must be in love with him right. He is a damn fake and you know it. You are a **** head. Shut the hell up.

yes. I am an Eagle fan. Brilliant analysis. that's why I post so much here. because I love the Eagles. i would be insulted if it wasn't clear to me that I'm dealing with someone with sub-normal intelligence -- I don't feel the need to fault your for whatever genetic disadvantages your parents passed on to you.

What I am is a sports fan -- that means that I can be objective -- I can show respect for an opponent and call bs when I think someone is unfairly evaluating what I view to be a very good player.

What I see is a guy who isn't playing this week when his team has a huge game -- perhaps a game that will decide whether they remain in contention or not. McNabb wants to keep up his fake so he isn't going to play? Yeah, that makes sense.