Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

giphy.gif

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This isn’t good football drama. It’s a pathetic cry for relevance at this point. I almost feel bad for the guy, but then I remember the damage here is self-inflicted.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
This isn’t good football drama. It’s a pathetic cry for relevance at this point. I almost feel bad for the guy, but then I remember the damage here is self-inflicted.

McNabb or TO?

Cause I mean...McNabb kinda started it with this whiney baby it's all T.O's fault

Last I checked dude superheroed a come back from broken ankle just have a certain QB puke in the 4th quarter

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
McNabb or TO?

Cause I mean...McNabb kinda started it with this whiney baby it's all T.O's fault

Last I checked dude superheroed a come back from broken ankle just have a certain QB puke in the 4th quarter

but Mcnabb was the one who got them to the SB when TO missed the rest of the playoffs

C42

Reaction score
Not McNabb’s job to vouch for players to get new contracts. Just cause he did it for Westbrook doesn’t make him the agent for every player on the team.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
McNabb or TO?

Idgit has an unhealthy obsession with hating on TO. It is what it is. It's just as bad as his Garrett apologetics.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Lol. I thought T.O was getting on McNabb about choking in the SB. That will be next when the karate kid and Reid hoist that trophy. McRib was so jealous over T.O it wasn't even funny.

Cry baby when T.O received more attention especially when he was yelling at McRib on the sidelines lol.

I recall when McRib called out Romo after Jerry gave him that big contract. He's one of the most arrogant players I've ever seen.

His arrogance caught up with him when ESPN fired him for texting pictures of his **** to a female colleague. He was caught red-handed. Egals fired him, Commanders fired him, Vikings fired him and then he couldn't even handle being a sports commentator without getting fired. What a tool.
3n15ag.gif