T.O. call him 'Sheshawn', lol - 9/30/08

Mansta54

Reaction score
After listening to that show, I like TO even more. The media, especially ESPN is a complete JOKE and make stories up. TO and our BOYZ are just fine and will come out of this loss a much better team.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Mansta54;2300874 said:
After listening to that show, I like TO even more. The media, especially ESPN is a complete JOKE and make stories up. TO and our BOYZ are just fine and will come out of this loss a much better team.

I'm with you. This actually make more like him a bit more and we need to see more people go against that crew. He's maybe right about the ratings. They must be suffering seeing as how CBS and FOX are killing them.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
This is my favorite part of them talking about him is that he winds up having the shot to absolutely RIP them up and make them look like the jealous fools they are.

Thanks for the MP3 on this.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2300605 said:
Sheshawn is classic. That'll give her something to chew on.

Name inspired by..... Bill Parcells?? lol

Nav22;2300839 said:
On top of the sweet job ripping Keyshawn and Cris Carter, T.O. came across very well in explaining his comments from Sunday.

He really did. When he explained it the way he did... It just confirmed what I thought he meant by his comments. His analogies were EXCELLENT. He said the passes werent perfect, but no one in the designed play was perfect, himself include. He said it was similar to a basketball player - they are not going to shoot 100% from the field and Tony isnt going to throw the perfect pass every time and TO isnt going to catch every ball etc.

If one of the analyst were looking to be honest... ie. Steve Young(being that he is a QB) he should really do a story about the validity of what Owens is saying.

Mansta54;2300874 said:

Its unfortunate that people follow this stuff like sheep. It really is.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
YoMick;2301208 said:
Name inspired by..... Bill Parcells?? lol

He really did. When he explained it the way he did... It just confirmed what I thought he meant by his comments. His analogies were EXCELLENT. He said the passes werent perfect, but no one in the designed play was perfect, himself include. He said it was similar to a basketball player - they are not going to shoot 100% from the field and Tony isnt going to throw the perfect pass every time and TO isnt going to catch every ball etc.

If one of the analyst were looking to be honest... ie. Steve Young(being that he is a QB) he should really do a story about the validity of what Owens is saying.

Its unfortunate that people follow this stuff like sheep. It really is.

Oh come on now, be realistic, you know doing something like that doesn't feed Steve Young, or the ESPN networks, interests.