T.O. Complaining Again?

alancdc

Reaction score
Has anyone read or heard this? I just was listening to The Herd and Colin said that TO is starting to complain that the offense isn't going downfield enough. I know the media is always looking to pile on him, but was just curious if anyone heard the context or tone while he was making these comments?

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
Sure, Terrell Owens still wants the ball as much as possible. What has changed -- for now -- is how T.O. deals with the frustration when he doesn't think he's being involved enough in the Dallas Cowboys' offense. "As for me getting upset because I'm not getting the ball, going up to the coach telling him to get the ball more, all that did was get me bad publicity," Owens said Wednesday. "At the same time, it didn't get me the ball any more. So I've learned." Owens keeps reminding himself to be patient because he knows people are watching him to see what he will do if things aren't going good.
(Updated 10/17/2007).

This is from cbssportsline

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The last comment I heard from TO (yesterday) was positive not negitive.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
This season I'm seeing a different TO. I understand all WR want the ball and according to them they are always open regardless if they were truly open or not. Past season the issue I had with TO was not the fact he wanted the ball it is how he went about doing it, many times throwing the coach and QB under the bus. TO still wants the ball but now he seems to be keeping his emotions under control and seems like he is thinking before talking.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;1717103 said:
I must have missed that.

evidently you did. I see a differance and even TO said he is handling this different than he has done in the past. You have turned a blind eye from day 1 so it comes as no suprise that you missed it.

JerryFan

Reaction score
alancdc;1717058 said:
Has anyone read or heard this? I just was listening to The Herd and Colin said that TO is starting to complain that the offense isn't going downfield enough. I know the media is always looking to pile on him, but was just curious if anyone heard the context or tone while he was making these comments?

Thats crap. Listen to what TO said and how he said it and for anybody to even say he's complaining is just out right ********.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
These are the same clowns stating that if Dallas lost to NE on Sunday and TO didnt have a big game he was going to explode. Sorry, didnt happen.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
alancdc;1717058 said:

this is what happens when you get info from Cowturd

the guy is a loser

David

alancdc

Reaction score
I agree that he has had a great attitude this year. I just didn't hear what he said, and was asking if anyone had if they could shed some light on it. I'm glad to hear that it was manipulated by Colin.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;1717116 said:
Wrong.

Throw under the bus ? ... Many times ??

Yes I missed that.

Every place he was at before Dallas and even went off on the WR coach last season.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
T.O. Basically said that Complaining didn't help so now he's keeping his mouth shut.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
AmishCowboy;1717298 said:
T.O. Basically said that Complaining didn't help so now he's keeping his mouth shut.
Well, it appears that he is learning from his mistakes.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
ESPN will now come out with: ''TERRELL OWENS HAS FINALLY EXPLODED'' :laugh2: