Video: T.O. discusses time in Dallas, issues with Romo, Witten, Garrett

aaev84

Reaction score
I actually think, will probably get egg thrown at me for saying this... T.O. staying would have possibly helped Dez immensely. Owens had Rice to look up to when he came out. Not only because he is the greatest WR, but most importantly the work ethic to be great. Granted, Dez had a lot of that on his own, but I think T.O. could have pushed him even more and even helped Dez' training regimine for him to last even longer with physical conditioning.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
I actually think, will probably get egg thrown at me for saying this... T.O. staying would have possibly helped Dez immensely. Owens had Rice to look up to when he came out. Not only because he is the greatest WR, but most importantly the work ethic to be great. Granted, Dez had a lot of that on his own, but I think T.O. could have pushed him even more and even helped Dez' training regimine for him to last even longer with physical conditioning.
He kinda did because he was there for Austin and Austin was there for Dez.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Issues with Romo, Witten, Garrett, McNabb, Andy Reid, Jerry, Hugh Douglas, Jeff Garcia and so on and so on and so on. Its everybody else’s fault.
Andy reid never had an answer with T.O. and there is one QB that loved T.O. and hes a hall of famer, while the other 3 were average when they played with him.

Idc what anyone says about T.O. as a teammate he laid out the ultimate sacrifice in the SB with the eagles played with a busted leg, signed a waiver that basically left him on his own if something worse occured with his foot. And was the best player on the eagles team that game.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
yup. He was a great teammate for that one game. And a total dbag the rest of the time.

Andy reid never had an answer with T.O. and there is one QB that loved T.O. and hes a hall of famer, while the other 3 were average when they played with him.

Idc what anyone says about T.O. as a teammate he laid out the ultimate sacrifice in the SB with the eagles played with a busted leg, signed a waiver that basically left him on his own if something worse occured with his foot. And was the best player on the eagles team that game.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
yup. He was a great teammate for that one game. And a total dbag the rest of the time.
He wasnt a dbag average qbs thought they were above criticism. In dallas TO was a leader in the wr room so when they had gripes about romo having 1 on 1 practices with Witten and force fed witten the ball they complained to TO and he took it to them. You can find patrick craytons interview that talks about it

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He's butt hurt-
He is clueless-
It's always other people fault-