T.O. - I Told You So

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Lets see, we just signed the guy and:

We find out he has a book published that he apparently did not bother to enlighten the Cowboys about

The Tuna was not on board with this signing, not really a great thing when The Tuna is The Coach

Polls show many Cowboy fans very upset

Great past Cowboys have come out against this signing

And.......we have another month before the draft starts......

C A N C E R !!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
CactusCowboy said:

We find out he has a book published that he apparently did not bother to enlighten the Cowboys about

According to PFT lol

The Tuna was not on board with this signing, not really a great thing when The Tuna is The Coach

Link where Parcells says this?

Polls I have seen show 70% approval

Emmitt, Aikman, Irvin ALL for it

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
CactusCowboy said:

Says who? He did have a meeting with Rosenhaus at the combine.

And many Cowboys fans are thrilled to death.

Outside of Drew Pearson, most of them have been on board with the signing, even Randy White.

Rich...........

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
CactusCowboy said:

Why do you say that the Tuna isnt onboard.....Any source?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CactusCowboy said:

I have said many times that I did not want TO but I will say there is no real proof that Bill did not agree on getting TO only speculation and as we have seen in many instance speculation is not always true and a lot of time it is more of the opinion of the writer than anything else. I don't think Bill agreed with the move thus it becomes fact in the mind of the writer. As much as I was aginst getting TO I do hope in the end it all works out

shnagy

Reaction score
CactusCowboy said:

:jerk: Give me a break. We signed him, so deal with it.

Hoov

Reaction score
CactusCowboy said:
C A N C E R !!!!!!!!

Dude, there's nothing you can do about it anyway.

Honestly, it can't be any worse than watching the offense 2 years ago, or watching the offense collapse in the last 3 games of the season last year, that was just torture. So at the very worst we're trading headache for headache.

You might as well accept the reality that he is here and just deal with it. Take the good with the bad, enjoy watching the offense open things up and be more exciting, at least take some pleasure in that.

DallasKen

Reaction score
Well Cactus, that's the most important thing in being a Cowboy's fan. Saying "I told you so..." :rolleyes:

dallasblue05

Reaction score
wow, I was going to respond but the first to replies prettyy much shredded this thread. So theres really not much else to say.

t.o.boys81

Reaction score
He won't be a cancer once he scores all those touchdowns, will he? Don't think so. Give TO a chance with Dallas why don't you. He got his money, now he wants to win a Super Bowl.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Dude, that's not cancer, that's just gas...just take some peto-bismol and relax!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
CactusCowboy said:
Link????????

Yes we would like a quote from Bill Parcells himself ....... not just what you "think" he is feeling like.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
CactusCowboy said:

Very optimistic, let me guess you were one of those against the signing of TO all along?