T.O. injured

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Perhaps this entire thing is a bunch of hogwash but if it isn't, groin injuries can be a REAL nag.

They take forever to heal and many times they NEVER fully heal. I cant attest to that myself.

This is probably not going to be anything serious, but my point is, groin injuries, especially for receivers, can be a real hindrance to performance.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Sarge said:
Perhaps this entire thing is a bunch of hogwash but if it isn't, groin injuries can be a REAL nag.

They take forever to heal and many times they NEVER fully heal. I cant attest to that myself.

This is probably not going to be anything serious, but my point is, groin injuries, especially for receivers, can be a real hindrance to performance.
Then it is a good thing for TO to have one. Probably the only player in the league that I would say that about but somehow...I just despise that guy.

1fisher

Reaction score
from Andy Reid:

T.O. has had a history with his groin. He has strained his groin and it is a legitimate injury," Reid said. "For anybody, lets put to rest anything that you're thinking. It's a legitimate injury. This guy would never do that (fake an injury). He's not that type of guy, that he would ever go in that direction. That's my statement to you."

He even has the coach fooled.... :laugh2: :lmao2:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JackMagist said:
Then it is a good thing for TO to have one. Probably the only player in the league that I would say that about but somehow...I just despise that guy.

I hear ya there Jack.

;)

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Sarge said:

I can agree with that i just pulled mine in a karate tournamnet a few years ago and i couldnt walk for weeks right, even now years later i still feel that injury, groin injurys are a real killer,so.........

i'm glad TO has one:D:D:D:D

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
DLK150 said:
Near the end of practice, defensive end Hugh Douglas jokingly blared his thoughts to a trainer standing nearby.

"I'm renegotiating for a package of Milk Duds and a box of crackers," Douglas said. "If I don't get it, I'm leaving. I've got to feed my family."

That's funny....Ricky Williams is being welcomed back with open arms, yet TO is getting the business from his teammates.

Just goes to show how truly obnoxious TO is.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Sarge said:

Speaking of receivers, Galloway has a flair up of his yet again, and is in limited practice.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
That's funny....Ricky Williams is being welcomed back with open arms, yet TO is getting the business from his teammates.

Just goes to show how truly obnoxious TO is.
Ricky didn't walk away from teamates trying to say hello....well at least not this year :laugh1:

AtlCB

Reaction score
1fisher said:
from Andy Reid:

T.O. has had a history with his groin. He has strained his groin and it is a legitimate injury," Reid said. "For anybody, lets put to rest anything that you're thinking. It's a legitimate injury. This guy would never do that (fake an injury). He's not that type of guy, that he would ever go in that direction. That's my statement to you."

He even has the coach fooled.... :laugh2: :lmao2:

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Scotman

Reaction score
fortdick said:
Yeah, worked perfectly for New England! LMAO!

Who else will vote the Philadelphia Egos the biggest chokers since the Buffulo Bills?

:lombardi:
:trophy:

Thank you Buddy Ryan for giving me someone to hate as much as Osama Bin Hidin'

:suxiggle:

Have I made my point?

Good post except that I've never considered the Bills as chokers. They just happen to get to the bowl and meet the Boys. It would've been a bad day for any other NFL team.

In my book, the Bills have a much greater legacy than the Eagles. To make the show 4 times in a row is stunning. The Eagles will never do that.

But, you get my vote to nominate the Eagles! I'm completely on board with that!